Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

There's a guy on Instagram called johnpberg, he scares me. He thinks that Miranda ( and other models ... ) are in love with him and he sends things like " Miranda is sad today 'cause she didn't see me " and it scares me because I know he is not really clean.

It remind me this other guy who wanted to kill Miranda ... I know we're not here to talk about things like this, but I needed to tell it to someone

He looks really weird. His whole account is creepy :huh:

Yes ..

Was looking through Miranda's pics from 2011 and found these, Miranda was promoting her FB. 
Do we have some more pics of Miranda in this dress/from this TV-show or even her interview's video? 
Hope we do  :cry2:
post-54270-0-1446157256-94717_thumb.jpg post-54270-0-1446157256-95519_thumb.jpg

I only posted the same pictures. Miranda was a guest in New York Live . I asked about video too - no response :/

Too bad :c Hopefully, one day we'll see all the photos and videos of our girl!  :drool:

There's a guy on Instagram called johnpberg, he scares me. He thinks that Miranda ( and other models ... ) are in love with him and he sends things like " Miranda is sad today 'cause she didn't see me " and it scares me because I know he is not really clean.

It remind me this other guy who wanted to kill Miranda ... I know we're not here to talk about things like this, but I needed to tell it to someone

He looks really weird. His whole account is creepy :huh:

Yes ..

Omg. Really creepy guy  :blink:

While most of us would probably have to pinch ourselves if a date with Orlando Bloom was in the offing, for Miranda Kerr, the opposite is true.

'We were together for seven years, so I don't even think of myself as single,' the former Victoria's Secret Angel admitted in a radio interview in her native Australia yesterday. 

'Sometimes I have to pinch myself. I'm single now; I can go on a date.'

She and Bloom - who have an (adorable) three-year-old son, Flynn, together - formallyannounced the end of their three-year marriage at the end of 2013.

source: elle.co.uk

P.S, :idk:  What was this interview for native radio made for?

It was for KYLE AND JACKIE O SHOW

Link to podcasts, search for Podcast#2  Interview with Miranda starts at 50:00

attachicon.gifpodcast-kjp002.jpg

http://www.mix1065.com.au/listen/?SearchName=Listen%20Articles&operator=search&keyword=&SortBy=Manual&SortOrder=Ascending&max=16&pagenumber=14%2C13%2C2%2C4%2C1%2C2%2C1%2C13%2C2%2C13%2C2%2C1&PageNumber=1

Miranda designed a tableware. Can't wait to see it :ddr:

thaaaaanks  :grouphug: