Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Certain Posts Moved (Y)

Posts regarding Miranda allegedly Photoshopping her pictures has been moved here: http://www.bellazon....ssip/?p=3279332

Members are welcome to discuss Miranda-related topics other than about her career and projects she is involved in. However, please refrain from having extensive conversations about rumors & gossip. If you must have such discussions please do it either via PM, off the board, or in the thread posted above.

Thank you! Flower%20for%20you.gif

" It has just been announced that model Daria Werbowy will take over from Miranda Kerr as the face of Mango "

Source:  graziadaily.co.uk

I'm not surprised nor sad, all Mango faces are changed annually, just like Kate Moss who was before Miranda... I just still don't understand her situation with Victoria's Secret?! 

" It has just been announced that model Daria Werbowy will take over from Miranda Kerr as the face of Mango "

Source:  graziadaily.co.uk

2013 was def not her year.

I wonder if it's true about her new contract with H &M ?

I'm wondering too!!! I hope it wasn't just a photoshoot for them... just like they did with Georgia May Jagger.