Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Me too Mehdi :ddr:

Next coming weeks will be exciting. Victoria's Secret fashion show ( I hope that we'll see Miranda ), Pirelli Calendar premiere in Milan and so many editorials that haven't been released yet ( Elle Japan,Vogue Japan, Harper's Bazaar ). Also her publicist was talking about few new projects.

Next coming weeks will be exciting. Victoria's Secret fashion show ( I hope that we'll see Miranda ), Pirelli Calendar premiere in Milan and so many editorials that haven't been released yet ( Elle Japan,Vogue Japan, Harper's Bazaar ). Also her publicist was talking about few new projects.

She will walk for Victoria's Secret this year, her last show :( it was confirmed by VS manager.

She will walk for Victoria's Secret this year, her last show :( it was confirmed by VS manager.

Miranda also confirmed it but there are people who say that it is her another " stupid " excuse and she won't take a part in the show because she was fired from VS and David Jones ( although Ed Razek denied rumors ) for being a diva. In their opinion she has big ego so if she is not in the center of attention - she won't take a part in the show at all. I don't deny - Miranda can be unpredictable and crazy :) but I doubt that she lied. I hope that her outfits won't be trashy :)

Miranda Kerr: U.S. Open Women's Final Spectator!

post-22656-0-23416300-1378711417_thumb.jpost-22656-0-36493500-1378711507_thumb.jpost-22656-0-64046700-1378711532_thumb.jpost-22656-0-63117700-1378711554_thumb.jpost-22656-0-09745800-1378711574_thumb.j

Miranda Kerr keeps it cute and casual while attending the women’s singles final match in the Time Warner Cable suite at the 2013 U.S. Open at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on Sunday (September 8) in NYC

Source: Just Jared