Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

What makes you think she asked them to close?

If you type in kerr-miranda.com, you will be redirected to Miranda's official site.
I still don't think Miranda personally did anything to spurn fans, there could be many reasons for those sites closing, and I don't think any of them have to do with her being unappreciative.

I hope so too. However, when there is a company's interest at stake anything could happen.

The same picture as previously posted but different filters were used:

post-38690-0-1446156792-56935_thumb.jpg

Eye see you

post-38690-0-1446156792-59524_thumb.jpg

Sandwich man held after alleged threat on [Former Victoria's Secret Miranda Kerr] model

Update...

Miranda Kerr Deranged Fan Arrested for Threatening to Kill Her

A Massachusetts man has been arrested after allegedly threatening to fly to Los Angeles and kill former Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr. Steven C. Swanson pled not guilty at his arraignment on Wednesday and a judge ordered he be committed for a psych evaluation. His bail was set at $8,000.

According to CapeCodOnline.com, Swanson allegedly called the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. and announced his plan. He reportedly referred to her as his "soul mate." The Sheriffs called local police, who arrested Swanson Wednesday at his home. Swanson told cops he was going to L.A. to rescue Kerr. They found several photographs of Kerr and a pellet gun in his home.

Swanson was charged with making a threat involving a firearm ... a felony. He is due back in court July 19.

tmz.com

th_ipboard_body.jpg