Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Miranda Kerr has reportedly given Jennifer Aniston a set of custom-made lingerie ahead of her wedding to Justin Theroux.

Ex Victoria's Secret Angel Miranda knows a thing or two about lingerie and is reportedly keen to start her own line since quitting her role for the top brand. It sounds like the Aussie model was keen to get input from some A-listers before releasing her line, so she sent a batch to Jen!

"'It's hand-stitched, one-of-a-kind! It's virginal white, sexy yet classy, too - and absolutely beautiful," a source has revealed to US OK!

The set is said to be perfect wedding night wear and Jen is reportedly planning to wear the set when she marries her fiance Justin.

The actress, who recently showed off her amazing bod in a strip scene in a trailer for new film We're The Millers, has already given her close pals a sneak preview and she can't wait to wear the lingerie for Justin.

'Everyone said she looked beautiful. Jen loves it so much that she's going to wear it on her wedding night!" the insider adds.

Jen was apparently so moved by Miranda's sweet gesture that she wants to get to know her better, with the source adding: ''Now Jen's decided to make a big push to get to know Miranda better. So Jen has decided to invite her over for a yoga session at her house.''

What are the other sections called? i only know Pink.

She would walk in a different 'section' than the Angels right?

I've only watched a show once so I genuinely don't know.

Each year these sections are different. It depends on the scenario ( last year we had ballet, circus ). Let's say that mainly we have Pink and group of adult models & Angels :)

Thank you for the explanation :)

I don't care much for chain store lingerie so I don't know much about it.