Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

" It's been said that the new Qantas unifrom will be released on the 16th April 2013, no staff know what it looks like yet and will be launched to staff the same time it is to the media. Qantas staff will be showing off the unifrom, with the help of Miranda Kerr (from what i've been told). "

Source: australianfrequentflyer.com.au

None of us know her personally. It's her business what she does with her life. Maybe she is going to stop modeling ? Who knows. There were also rumors that now she can be Australia's Next Top Model host . There comes a time that the model does not get new proposals. It's normal. She has Kora, " Treasure Yourself" and another book on the way.

Rumors, gossips, gossips, rumors, " anonymous users ", just look how many " guests " appear on her thread today ;)

:yes:

As i have already said - only time will tell.

Maybe another big contract is on the way ? Paul Smith for example. She is a successful business woman now :thumbsup: but people prefer to focus on her alleged defects. David Jones chose the cheaper model - immediately there were reports that Miranda is a diva and was fired because she had fresh flowers, champagne and bodyguards in her tent ( compare this with the behavior of Naomi :angie: ). If she promoted VS so poorly why they singled her with Fantasy Bra? The award for the worst employee of the year ? We do not know when her contract with Lipton expired. But since they have a new ambassador - there are automatically rumors that they kicked her out ;) ( with an emphasis on 'kicked out ' ).

I think people like the idea of Miranda being rude, narcissistic and shallow but we have no reason to think the same, unless the majority of commenters are close friends with her.

She said that her schedule is full until the end of the year. Fingers crossed :PinkCouture2:

She just may have some bigger contracts coming, no one knows...Taking over Mango from KATE MOSS shouldn't be given a side eye. The fact they went for Miranda after having someone as iconic as Kate speaks well on her part, imo.

When Gisele left VS, her haters were reveling in it,insinuating her career would be over....Well her career actually got bigger and that year she got a VP cover and YSL campaign and a slew of other things. (not to compare their careers) but I can only hope Miranda has a great year. VS is not the end all be all of modeling. Miranda got fame and money from VS, what more can it do for her now?

She just may have some bigger contracts coming, no one knows...Taking over Mango from KATE MOSS shouldn't be given a side eye. The fact they went for Miranda after having someone as iconic as Kate speaks well on her part, imo.

When Gisele left VS, her haters were reveling in it,insinuating her career would be over....Well her career actually got bigger and that year she got a VP cover and YSL campaign and a slew of other things. (not to compare their careers) but I can only hope Miranda has a great year. VS is not the end all be all of modeling. Miranda got fame and money from VS, what more can it do for her now?

You're right :)

Glad that she's leaving VS, at least she won't be another Adriana or Ale been stuck with VS that would be horrible, anyways she has a lot of other stuff to model for. She's almost 30 years old so yeah she could focus on other things with her life like her son and her books. anyways 6 years modeling for VS is a good amount, I think that should be a limit for each model to model for them.

Glad that she's leaving VS, at least she won't be another Adriana or Ale been stuck with VS that would be horrible, anyways she has a lot of other stuff to model for. She's almost 30 years old so yeah she could focus on other things with her life like her son and her books. anyways 6 years modeling for VS is a good amount, I think that should be a limit for each model to model for them.

Yeah, that's true