Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I hope that someone will share this editorial with us :Angel:

Looking at the cover I thought that Miranda will be shown as a ballerina (she practiced in a Beautiful Ballet studio ). Waves and red lipstick - we saw it in Numero Tokyo, David Jones catalogues or Sunday Magazine. It's a pity that she does not get more "dynamic " proposals. People say that she is boring. I think that the ideas are boring (and sometimes photographers ;) ). I love when she works with Demarchelier, for me he is a wizard and in his lens she turns into a real model. When I look at other editorials I see models posing in interesting locations, they are dressed in gorgeous gowns, everything looks so chic and glamorous. And Miranda ? They should stop asking her about labor, Noni and organic food. :banghead: She needs more high fashion sessions.

This is so true! People say she's boring, when actually she just has to answer the same questions over and over again... She has soooo much potential! You can see that in her preview shoots, like 2010 and some recents too. She's amazing, versatile, different, and her looks are exotic. She needs more fashion, more high fashion. I couldn't believe when I saw her doing that soap/detergent commercial...

:/

Australian Supermodel Miranda Kerr was involved in a serious car accident in Los Angeles on Monday which has left her wearing a neck brace. PS can confirm Kerr was in the car with an assistant when another car rammed into them on a busy LA freeway, resulting in Kerr being rushed to hospital and undergoing MRI scans to determine if any permanent damage has been sustained. It is understood the driver of the other car has been arrested and is likely to face reckless driving charges. Kerr's spokeswoman Annie Kelly told PS the model was ''thankful that her baby boy Flynn was not in the car with her.'' ''She is in a lot of pain but really, we are just glad that it was not more serious.'' Kerr has been comforted by her husband, Hollywood heart throb Orlando Bloom, and is expected to resume her work commitments in coming days. She is due to return to Sydney in April when she is expected to unveil the new Qantas uniforms, designed by Paris-based Australian fashion luminary Martin Grant.

Source: theage.com.au

Australian Supermodel Miranda Kerr was involved in a serious car accident in Los Angeles on Monday which has left her wearing a neck brace. PS can confirm Kerr was in the car with an assistant when another car rammed into them on a busy LA freeway, resulting in Kerr being rushed to hospital and undergoing MRI scans to determine if any permanent damage has been sustained. It is understood the driver of the other car has been arrested and is likely to face reckless driving charges. Kerr's spokeswoman Annie Kelly told PS the model was ''thankful that her baby boy Flynn was not in the car with her.'' ''She is in a lot of pain but really, we are just glad that it was not more serious.'' Kerr has been comforted by her husband, Hollywood heart throb Orlando Bloom, and is expected to resume her work commitments in coming days. She is due to return to Sydney in April when she is expected to unveil the new Qantas uniforms, designed by Paris-based Australian fashion luminary Martin Grant.

ohh sh**t!!!! Poor little angel :( Get well soon

Thanks God that she and her assistant are OK (Y)

Thanks God that she and her assistant are OK (Y)

yeah!! She has her angel ...God saves her!! :kiss:

Miranda Kerr Arrives at her LA Hotel in Neckbrace

After reports surfaced about Miranda Kerr's scary car accident, she arrived back at her hotel in Los Angeles, CA this afternoon (March 13). The Victoria's Secret stunner covered up her neckbrace with a silk scarf and an army green jacket as she quickly stepped out of her ride and headed inside.

post-22656-0-70256000-1363205663_thumb.jpost-22656-0-84153100-1363205755_thumb.jpost-22656-0-02231100-1363205800_thumb.jpost-22656-0-37500200-1363205867_thumb.jpost-22656-0-77895700-1363205901_thumb.jpost-22656-0-92554100-1363206138_thumb.j

Source: gossipcenter.com