Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

As longs as the discussion stays on the topic "MIRANDA", ... of course it's no use to read "She's awesome" for the 100th time, but then again she is, isn't she :wub:

And I want to very friendly remind everyone that having multiple accounts is against BZ rules. Not that I'm referring to anyone in particular.

I think It's her life she has the right to do whatever she wants ! people who really love her gonna love her whatever she does !! the photo session with terry will not make me change my point of view on Miranda ! She will still my favorite model ! :wub:

If I can't tell at a glance whether the shoot is meant for Playboy or Harper's Bazaar then is it even about the product anymore? Playboy probably would have paid a lot more for the same editorial. For a model who can pick and choose jobs, it's a curious choice.

If I can't tell at a glance whether the shoot is meant for Playboy or Harper's Bazaar then is it even about the product anymore? Playboy probably would have paid a lot more for the same editorial. For a model who can pick and choose jobs, it's a curious choice.