Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

FIRST LOOK: Miranda's Kerr Very Healthy Qantas Club Brand Ambassador Campaign

post-22656-0-47246400-1345291648_thumb.jpost-22656-0-43919800-1345291651_thumb.j

Finally here’s our first look at Miranda Kerr’s first Brand Ambassador campaign for Qantas for the Qantas Club. Featuring her Kora Organic products in one image and eating healthily in the the other, both messages are key to Miranda’s personal brand and a smart move by her to her include Kora. Miranda shared in a release that she was thrilled to be part of the new campaign as part of her ambassador role for Qantas:

“I’m very excited to be involved in this campaign. As a frequent traveller, I know how important it is to have a space where you can relax and unwind, or stay connected until your flight departs,” said Miranda.

“Qantas Clubs offer that little bit of home away from home while you are at the airport, all the conveniences you need and the chance to indulge in some of Neil Perry’s great snacks,” Miranda concluded.

The campaign will run in Qantas channels via Qantas Frequent Flyer emails, qantas.com, in terminal and outdoor.

The Qantas Club membership includes priority privileges such as; WiFi connection, comfortable surrounds, priority privileges and a complimentary premium food and beverage offering. The priority privileges include additional checked baggage allowance, access to Faster, Smarter check-in and dedicated check-in at the premium service desk, priority baggage services and on- departure upgrade requests. Qantas Club membership also provides priority waitlist on fully booked flights where waitlists are available.

Source: sassisamblog.com Flower%20for%20you.gif

I do not understand why Bellazon can be also visited by "guests". Often they are strangers who use our posts and uploaded pictures on their anti - Miranda sites and blogs. We give them everything on a platter. Of course, everyone can log here but other fashion forums have more stringent restrictions.

I do not understand why Bellazon can be also visited by "guests". Often they are strangers who use our posts and uploaded pictures on their anti - Miranda sites and blogs. We give them everything on a platter. Of course, everyone can log here but other fashion forums have more stringent restrictions.

I think It's her life she has the right to do whatever she wants ! people who really love her gonna love her whatever she does !! the photo session with terry will not make me change my point of view on Miranda ! She will still my favorite model ! :wub:

This is NOT supposed to be the Miranda Kerr Fan Club thread. It's supposed to be a fashion forum where we all can come to discuss fashion. I see little discussion here about Miranda's actually modeling. "I love her, she's perfect no matter what she does" really isn't the basis for a discussion yet that's the majority of what I see here. I know this fan club attitude has kept me from posting here before. I love fashion, fashion shoots and magazines but hesitate to post here because I'm not a fan of her personal life. The emphasis here is definitely on her personal life, her twitters, instagrams, her relationships, etc.

It's too bad that there are virtually no discussions about Miranda's actual work, the styling, the clothes, trends, etc. I'm a member of Bellazon, been a long-time reader and occasionally I copy and paste something I'm interested in to another site. I'm not breaking any copyright rules that I know of and I always list my source. Should I be banned too just because I don't repeatedly post "I love HER" ?

This is NOT supposed to be the Miranda Kerr Fan Club thread. It's supposed to be a fashion forum where we all can come to discuss fashion. I see little discussion here about Miranda's actually modeling. "I love her, she's perfect no matter what she does" really isn't the basis for a discussion yet that's the majority of what I see here. I know this fan club attitude has kept me from posting here before. I love fashion, fashion shoots and magazines but hesitate to post here because I'm not a fan of her personal life. The emphasis here is definitely on her personal life, her twitters, instagrams, her relationships, etc.

It's too bad that there are virtually no discussions about Miranda's actual work, the styling, the clothes, trends, etc. I'm a member of Bellazon, been a long-time reader and occasionally I copy and paste something I'm interested in to another site. I'm not breaking any copyright rules that I know of and I always list my source. Should I be banned too just because I don't repeatedly post "I love HER" ?