Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I agree with you. I think all Terry Richardson photoshoots are vulgar...with any celebrity: Megan Fox, Miranda, Jessica Alba, etc. He tries to show the worst side of the person he shoots. I don't like it. :( I'd call him....a pervent... :yuckky: :blah:

Pervert doesn't even describe him!! You have no idea what i found a few weeks ago on the internet!!! He really makes me sick!

Oh my Gosh!! :shock: I researched it for his mother, and it was true. What is the problem with these people? W T F?!? :banghead: Both him and HER, who agreed to do. I never ever saw Terry do a decent shoot. Where he exposes celebrities, is ALWAYS. Terry is always proves very "lunatic" (to say the least) in their attitudes, people who start to live with it are the same. This side of the fashion of it, disgust me. :confused: I can not even enjoy it. Sorry people who like it, but... That's my opinion and I would never like a guy who likes to expose his most insane for the world (he may just have that side), and turns people who are next to it, leading them to this world. :yuckky: Forgiveness, forgiveness, forgiveness. I had to share my opinion. I%20dont%20know.gif But the worst is: The celebrities agree to be photographed so disgusting. Sad. :ermm:

-----------

And again about Miranda, she is not guilty of being a celebrity. I%20dont%20know.gif Not to blame if the studios are in known locations, there are paparazzi everywhere. It is virtually impossible for you to walk around New York and not be recognized by people, or paparazzi. :pinch: We note that Miranda sometimes spends time does not appear, and a person who just "wants fame", that's weird. :wacko: We must think on both sides, and do as I said, we can not judge by a photo, we think of the person as a whole. I%20dont%20know.gif Anyway, that's my opinion. Now we will focus on new reports of Miranda, which is what really matters. :ddr: