Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Thank you all

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6d8e12S1d1rtopfro1_500.jpg

Source: zimbio.com

Images hosted on facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. are not meant to be hotlinked outside their approved sites. Please textlink or upload image(s) onto a host. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

I'm not a fan of Miranda's, I often times just can't find a way to like her face. Although I have to say, her and Rosie are at the top when it comes to who can wear an outfit ridiculously well. I was surprised though, that there are a lot of members on here who don't like Miranda (I only noticed after a poll between her and another person , where Miranda got obliterated). Since you guys are fans- I'm curious. What are the reasons you've come across for people not liking Miranda? It seems that a lot of people in the poll had their mind made up regardless of who Miranda was up against.

On a possible singing career:

"I love to sing, and I've recorded a few covers and originals with friends, but I haven't written any songs."

Source: popsugar.com

:shock: she sings? do we have any of these covers that she recorded?

Thank You Hollygirl :kiss:

Cherrybomb everyone has a right to have own opinion. People who post here are different. Some of them are only interested in Miranda's career. These people know a lot about high fashion, designers and all editions of Vogue :). They don't care about Miranda's personal life, Flynn or yoga lessons. For some people Miranda is a role model. Others admire her style or like to gossip about celebrities. I do not deny - maybe there are also fanatics. Who knows ? Not everyone has to like her. She is not a God but only a human. As for me - I do not smash any of her actions on the atoms. If it suddenly turns out that Miranda has debts or is addicted to gambling - I'm not going to kill myself because of this. I have my own problems. It all depends on how someone who does not like Miranda behaves - here or in other forums. Did he/she come here just to provoke us? For example if I don't like particular person I don't visit threads which are dedicated to her or him. And I don't write that this person is ugly, has an affair, is stupid, has big head etc. I respect his / her fans. Yesterday I wrote about Kate Moss. I have nothing against her. She is an icon - but let the other models also have a chance to appear on the cover ;). I have read Miranda's book and I liked it. I also liked few Kora products, but I do not agitating: buy it !!!! I hope that we are polite and tolerant here as possible.

People do not like Miranda because in their opinion she is to skinny or has girly face ( and here there are comments about pedophilia , look at Just Jared ), she is a bad mother, she is with Orlando because he is famous or she betrays him, she likes to pose without clothes that's why she can't be good at high fashion, she has big head ( very frequent comment ), she is stupid, shallow etc. Are these real arguments ?

None of us is sleeping under her bed. There is no such atmosphere here as on typical fan pages where you can be blocked just because you don't like her. Speaking about poll - there is always someone who is more popular than the other opponent. That's how life goes ;)

Thanks for your explanation. I agree, not everyone has to love any particular model. And a lot of people on Bellazon don't understand this point. I was just personally curious why there were so many people who aren't so fond of her.

I have read comments like the ones you described on just jared though :laugh: "Miranda just likes to show her baby off. She cares more about attention whoring than she does about being a mother". Lol silly.

At least one thing is for sure, Flynn is the cutest.