Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Miranda Kerr set to strut DJs stuff

post-22656-0-1446155026-81103_thumb.jpg

" Miranda Kerr will be in Australia in February for the David Jones Autumn/Winter launch in Sydney on February 15. Kerr will walk the catwalk at the launch, held at the newly refurbished On Seven at David Jones space in Sydney, with Samantha Harris and newly signed David Jones youth ambassador Montana Cox. "

Source: heraldsun.com.au

Thanks guys!

I missed you all and Randa during my long trip to Europe ^^

PS. And I brought to you the latest issue of Life&Style(26/01/2012) from Germany with Miranda. The article is about VS catalog shoot where Randa's legs were lengthened in Photoshop <_< <_<

post-39751-1327829620_thumb.jpg post-39751-1327829716_thumb.jpg

:gocho:

" In between shooting a new catalogue for David Jones and deciding what to wear to tonight's AACTA Awards, Miranda Kerr found time to fit in a vino on Sunday. She will walk the red carpet tonight at the Opera House for the inaugural "Aussie Golden Globes", at which she will present a gong. "

Source: couriermail.com.au

Fufurchik :drool: thank you.

I wondered whether the session will be elegant, sexy or wild. It promises to be interesting.

Although nothing beats the latest Rosie Huntington sessions.

" Hard at work while looking flawless, Miranda Kerr was spotted doing a photo shoot for UK Vogue Magazine earlier today (January 30). The Aussie supermodel sported a white bikini while posing on the back of a vintage wooden speedboat at Sydney Harbor in Sydney, Australia. Prior to the photo session, Miranda tweeted, “Have a great day everyone! I'm off to work to shoot uk vogue xxx.” And coming up on February 15th, Ms. Kerr will be back in Sydney for the David Jones 2012 Autumn/Winter Launch. She’ll walk the runway at the newly-refurbished On Seven along with Samantha Harris, Nicole Trunfio, Alexandra Agoston, and Montana Cox. "

0ecee7172383209.jpg 837cc3172383211.jpg

Source: celebrity-gossip.net