Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

montana cox has been called the mini miranda kerr from australia's next model

Montana has a date with Miranda

post-44747-0-1446154651-37344_thumb.jpg

HOT young thing Montana Cox will star alongside Miranda Kerr and Samantha Harris in the coming autumn-winter campaign for David Jones.

The signing follows a whirlwind year for Cox, 18, who recently won Australia's Next Top Model. For now, she is trying to focus on her VCE exams. Cox is studying literature, studio art, media, physical education and business management.

"It's been hard trying to find a medium with studies and modelling," she said. However, she knows the David Jones campaign is a fast-track to the big time.

"I haven't met Miranda yet, but I'll be so starstruck when I do. She is beautiful."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/...x-1226193566810

About the VSFS, I just want to know why there is no group pics this year? You know, every year, before the runway, all the models do a lot of pics together in a different place (in Times Square one year, on a boat an other year...) with a VS t-shirt and a denim...

Where are those pics this year? Thanks for your answer cause I don't find anything on the web! :) :flower::kiss:

Thanks for all the Miranda pics ! :heart: