Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

" Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom's Busy Manhattan Morning "

http://celebrity-gossip.net/miranda-kerr/m...-morning-554348

Tommac I like this dress too :hug:. I hope we'll see interview for NYL on their website soon. I do not know if it is true but under one of the pictures I read that Miranda was returning from a session for Glamour.

mirman.th.jpg

Source: Just Jared

;)

chce.th.jpg

" The other night I went to dinner with the legendary photographer Brad Elterman, at the table I had the pleasure of meeting another photographer, Christopher Peterson, who showed me this photo of Miranda Kerr (whom we admire and love at Bloginity.com) walking down the street in New York City. She told him “I am having a bad day.” as she passed him by. "

Source: bloginity.tumblr.com

Go on the set of the 2011 Fantasy Treasure Bra shoot as Miranda Kerr sees and wears it for the first time. The one-of-a-kind customized Gorgeous Push-Up Bra, designed exclusively for Victoria's Secret by London Jewelers of New York, is embellished with nearly 3,400 precious gems and over 142 total carats of diamonds alone. You can see the final shot in the Victoria's Secret Christmas Dreams & Fantasies catalogue, and don't forget to tune in to watch Miranda wear it on the runway of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. The show airs Tuesday, November 29, at 10/9c on CBS.