Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Miranda Kerr Names Flynn After Late Boyfriend

She’s graced countless magazine covers, catalogues and catwalks in her career, but when it comes to baby, Miranda Kerr says he didn’t inherit her good looks — Flynn gets it from his daddy.

“He looks exactly like Orlando did when he was a baby,” the model, 28, tells Australia’s The Daily Telegraph of Flynn’s resemblance to husband Orlando Bloom.

“His character is developing every day. He’s content and, even though he’s teething, you can see he’s calm.”

But there’s another special man who Flynn — full name: Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom — takes after: Kerr’s high school sweetheart, Christopher Middlebrook, who died in a car accident when he was a teenager.

“Chris and I had been dating for two years,” she says. “After he died, I wrote him a letter that said I hoped to name my first child after him in some way. I told Orlando, and he was the one who said he’d be happy to do that. Orlando’s a good guy.”

But 6-month-old Flynn is still a mama’s boy. Kerr, who was already booking photo shoots in April, says she takes her little man to work — which is a bit of a balancing act.

“So I feed him and then I shoot while he sleeps,” she explains. “It’s a lot, but I’m thankful I can bring him along because not everyone can do that.”

One thing she doesn’t have to worry about scheduling: nap time.

“I’ve found a new sense of strength and stamina, so somehow it all comes together,” Kerr says of her lack of shut-eye. “I was always into my sleep, but it’s so different now that I’m a mother. I don’t sleep much. But when he gives me that smile, my heart just melts.”

Orlando is a great guy, FLynn certainly has alot of names :whistle:

Treasure Yourself " Released Internationally Soon! :)

tr1c.th.jpg tr2p.th.jpg tr3jo.th.jpg tr4z.th.jpg tr5f.th.jpg tr6p.th.jpg

" Miranda Kerr leaves the gym after a workout on Thursday (July 14) in Beverly Hills, Calif. The 28-year-old Aussie model reportedly attended a yoga class to work up a sweat. Earlier in the week, Miranda opened up about her son, Flynn, and how his name is a tribute to a late boyfriend of hers. Miranda also recently shared some exciting news about her new book! “Excited to tell you that my book Treasure Yourself has now been released in Korea and will soon be released in Germany, Turkey and Japan xxx,” she wrote on her Twitter account on Thursday evening. "

Source: justjared.buzznet.com

" Treasure Yourself " - now launched in Korea :gocho:

koreab.th.jpg

"I was recently in KOREA and the reception I received was incredible, I actually was overwhelmed with the kindness and love shown to me by the people of KOREA. I have some exciting news for my KOREAN friends……I am excited to say that “Treasure Yourself” has now been released in KOREA and is available for purchase in your wonderful country."

Source: koraorganics.com

Miranda Kerr walks back to her car with her son Flynn in her arms while out and about in Los Angeles on Friday (July 15).

The 28-year-old Aussie model held a giraffe chew toy in her hand for Flynn as she helped him into his car seat.

Australia’s The Sunday Program will feature a segment on Miranda’s family this weekend!

The Sunday Program (in Australia) will be screening an interview we did during a recent shoot for David Jones Australia. Here is a preview of what to expect on Sunday, hope to see you there,” Miranda wrote on her blog.

pics here

http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery...-with-flynn-01/