Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Thank You :flower: , You always bring such a nice stuff ;)

Steven Meisel? :clap: Maybe editorial and cover for September issue of Vogue US ? :hehe:

Kate Moss is on the cover of Vogue US September 2011.

I really hope she is shooting with Meisel! :heart: And I just love that new shoot! Her legs are so long. I think the photographer is Hugh Stewart.

They became good friends during their time together as Victoria's Secret models, and Miranda Kerr and Heidi Klum teamed up once again for an exercise session in New York City on Saturday (July 9).

The two beauties joined forces as part of Heidi's AOL Summer Run, with fellow model Coco Rocha also partaking in the day-beginning Big Apple jog.

post-24004-0-1446153944-65256_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446153944-67844_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446153944-68862_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446153944-70169_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446153944-71802_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446153944-7369_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446153944-74418_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446153944-77382_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446153944-78795_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446153944-80707_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446153944-84938_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446153944-87124_thumb.jpgpost-24004-0-1446153944-89618_thumb.jpg

source eyeprime

^Love the InStyle cover! :heart:

Aussie supermodel Miranda is back and is sexier than ever

Dressed in a white robe, her hair pulled back in a casual knot, Miranda Kerr gazes out through a patio door onto the garden below. From here, she could easily be posing for the cover of a Danielle Steel novel.

In fact, she’s working, and patiently waiting for her hair and make-up artists to finish yet another look for today’s photoshoot.

The Aussie supermodel looks every inch the professional, immune to the fuss going on around her.

But perhaps the thing keeping her so calm isn’t the pretty garden or the fact she’s done this a thousand times before. Maybe it’s because, among the hubbub, in her arms, is her six-month-old son, Flynn.

“There will be no heart attacks today,” she says with a smile, while quietly breastfeeding him. “Not much stresses me out.”

It’s been almost 12 months since Sunday Magazine caught up with Kerr, just before the news of her pregnancy broke and after she married actor Orlando Bloom.

Their son, the new love of her life, came along in January this year and Kerr was back at work just eight weeks later, juggling the demands of family and career like so many other Aussie mums.

Despite a demanding schedule, the 28-year-old from Gunnedah manages to stay enviably serene. After a few more shots, she takes the opportunity to feed Flynn again, while also feeding herself a plate of salmon and spinach, and a side of fries. “I need the carbs,” she says.

Kerr’s about to be separated from her baby for the first time since his birth – she’s flying to New York for a photoshoot with acclaimed US photographer Steven Meisel – and is already counting the days until he’s back in her arms.

“I’ll only be away for 16 hours. I’ve been expressing milk in advance,” she says. “But Orlando’s very hands-on with Flynn and they’re looking forward to some bonding time.”

The Victoria’s Secret model is an attentive mum – there’s no retinue of starchy nannies for her. She’s accompanied when necessary by her assistant and best friend of 10 years, Marija, but when it comes to Flynn, she’s there 100 per cent.

“We spent every minute together, morning and night, for those weeks before I went back to work,” she says rocking her precious boy. “He sleeps in our bed every night. I never want to let him go.”

Now that she’s back in front of the camera (“I’m still doing less than a quarter of my previous workload”), doesn’t she want to hire a nanny and be able to get some sleep? She looks horrified at the idea.

“I’ve found a new sense of strength and stamina, so somehow it all comes together,” she explains. “I was always into my sleep, but it’s so different now I’m a mother. I don’t sleep much. But when he gives me that smile, my heart just melts.”

Kerr credits her “family” at David Jones – she’s still the face of the Aussie department chain – with enabling her to spend so much of her time with Flynn.

“I love it because he can come with me to work,” she says, as Flynn nods off. “So I feed him and then I shoot while he sleeps. It’s a lot, but I’m thankful I can bring him along, because not everyone can do that.”

Flynn’s arrival into the world wasn’t easy. Kerr’s labour lasted 27 hours and she didn’t so much as sniff a painkiller, which is no mean feat with a baby weighing an eye-watering 4.5kg at birth. Yet the model insists she found the experience empowering.

“I’ve never been through so much pain, but I was totally present the entire time, focusing on my breath and meditating,” she says. “I kept thinking, how do women do this? But if other women have done this, I can do it, too. I was determined.

“I actually thought I was going to die at one point and left my body. I felt as if I was looking down on myself – the pain was so intense. Then he came out and we met, and it was the best thing. I think once you go through something like that, nothing else fazes you – it puts everything into perspective.” Kerr later revealed to US talk show host Conan O’Brien that she wouldn’t let Bloom leave the room while she was in labour, even making him pee in a bottle.

“Orlando was by my side the whole time,” she smiles. “I couldn’t have done it without him. Just to have his support was a really wonderful experience.”

Perhaps unsurprisingly, considering his parents’ genes, Flynn is already a very good-looking baby.

“He looks exactly like Orlando did when he was a baby,” says Kerr, “and his character is developing every day. He’s content and, even though he’s teething, you can see he’s calm.”

While Flynn might get his looks from dad, his name comes from another very special man in his mother’s life.

LOTS MORE HERE!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle...9-1226089878494

Thank You :flower: , You always bring such a nice stuff ;)

Steven Meisel? :clap: Maybe editorial and cover for September issue of Vogue US ? :hehe:

Kate Moss is on the cover of Vogue US September 2011.

I really hope she is shooting with Meisel! :heart: And I just love that new shoot! Her legs are so long. I think the photographer is Hugh Stewart.

Yes it's Hugh Stewart. What a coincidence. Yesterday I found the review of " Portnoy's complaint " . And now, Miranda holds it in her hands during the session for Sunday Magazine. I'm shocked because this book is very, very promiscuous :shock:

aol5u.th.jpg aol6.th.jpg

Source: celebrity-gossip.net