Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Ashley Greene and Miranda are almost the same height?!

I think that Miranda is higher than Ashley.

Miranda is 175 cm ( 5 ft 9 ) and according to celebheights.com Ashley is 164cm ( 5 ft 4.75 ).

sweetie, miranda is 170cm. everyone who met her can tell the same check out tfs.

Yea that's what I was thinking as well Miranda being shorter. I didn't know who ashley greene was (no that it matters in this convo) but when i googled it up, i came up with the same height 164 and for Miranda 175. However that can't be right bcoz Ahsley is almost the same height as Miranda. I realized that even candice is shorter than Miranda. (and marisa shorter than both) If they are shorter than 5'7 I am very glad bcoz they made it into modeling world without being super tall.

sweetie, miranda is 170cm. everyone who met her can tell the same check out tfs.

Unfortunately, I had no opportunity to know her personally :(. If it's like you're saying, why her model agencies, fashionmodeldirectory.com and other sources turn up her height ?

chicm.th.png fashm.th.png wikir.th.png

Supermodels.nl gives her even 177cm.

Here you can see Miranda with Marie Ange Casta, Laetitia's sister / also model /. Marie Ange is 172 cm.

25638074.th.jpg

Ashley Greene and Miranda are almost the same height?!

I think that Miranda is higher than Ashley.

Miranda is 175 cm ( 5 ft 9 ) and according to celebheights.com Ashley is 164cm ( 5 ft 4.75 ).

Yea that's what I was thinking as well Miranda being shorter. I didn't know who ashley greene was (no that it matters in this convo) but when i googled it up, i came up with the same height 164 and for Miranda 175. However that can't be right bcoz Ahsley is almost the same height as Miranda. I realized that even candice is shorter than Miranda. (and marisa shorter than both) If they are shorter than 5'7 I am very glad bcoz they made it into modeling world without being super tall.

It's just the effect of high heels ! :D look at the pictures !!

Unfortunately, I had no opportunity to know her personally :(. If it's like you're saying, why her model agencies, fashionmodeldirectory.com and other sources turn up her height ?

chicm.th.png fashm.th.png wikir.th.png

Supermodels.nl gives her even 177cm.

Here you can see Miranda with Marie Ange Casta, Laetitia's sister / also model /. Marie Ange is 172 cm.

25638074.th.jpg

I think model agencies can't lie about something like that !! Miranda is 175cm and she said it many times !! :) Orlando is 180cm and sometimes Miranda looks higher with high heels !! and just look at ashley's heels in the pics !!

Mehdi is right. They both had high heels.

I'm 172 cm and my friend is 176 cm. When I'm talking to her " face to face " we are almost the same but when we pass shop windows - I see the difference :) she is higher than me.

After all Miranda was measured by the agency. And they stick to rigid rules.

Miranda said in interviews that she is 175 cm.

read this it will help u to know how tall miranda is.

Miranda is at IMG. My friend who is a model is about 170cm too, but at IMG she is 177cm. IMG loves to add cm.

!!!!!!!!!

Modeling agencies often lie and increase the height of models that are shorter than 5'9 and reduce the height of the models who are 6'0 or more. And happens a lot that models with we see with different height are listed with the same height. But I don