Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

from Russell James' facebook :wub:

So delighted to get the message that Miranda Kerr delivered a 10 POUND boy and everyone is good. I few shots of her in honor of that-very big deal becoming a mum and she will be a wonderful mum I sure.

the photos are reposts ;)

edit: too late :p

from Russell James' facebook :wub:

So delighted to get the message that Miranda Kerr delivered a 10 POUND boy and everyone is good. I few shots of her in honor of that-very big deal becoming a mum and she will be a wonderful mum I sure.

10 pounds!! OUCH!!!! she didn't even gain that much weight

Congrats to them both! Honestly I rarely feel genuine happiness about any celebrity marriages or children, but I do for Miranda and Orlando. They have such good energy about them. They seem like genuinely good people who are in love and happy! And I think this baby brought them closer together than ever before :heart:

I was secretly hoping she would have a daughter....just because I imagined their daughter would be the most beautiful little girl in the world :) with gorgeous brunette ringlets :laugh: But their son is going to be a handsome lil guy for sure!

Congratulations to Miranda and Legolas. Having watched that video of Gunnedah and having been to similar country towns in New South Wales - the decision to instead have the baby in Los Angeles was a rather obvious one. Looking at those two parents , its obvious the boy will grow up tall and probably a good looking dude.

As i said in my previous hosts, the Blooms now have a bona fide US anchor baby which under current U.S. constitutional law is an automatic US Citizen, and under current British law is eligible for a British passport (like the one I have). Congrats!

Congratulations to Miranda and Legolas. Having watched that video of Gunnedah and having been to similar country towns in New South Wales - the decision to instead have the baby in Los Angeles was a rather obvious one. Looking at those two parents , its obvious the boy will grow up tall and probably a good looking dude.

As i said in my previous hosts, the Blooms now have a bona fide US anchor baby which under current U.S. constitutional law is an automatic US Citizen, and under current British law is eligible for a British passport (like the one I have). Congrats!

Yeah the boy is going to be a heartbreaker for sure :laugh:

what is her son's name?

I dont think they have announced it yet, Im beginning to wonder what the deal is, there has been no official announcement that she has even given birth. People magazine hasn't even confirmed it yet <_<

what is her son's name?

I dont think they have announced it yet, Im beginning to wonder what the deal is, there has been no official announcement that she has even given birth. People magazine hasn't even confirmed it yet <_<

Even Just Jared says nothing. Unbelievable :laugh:

Just a thought - maybe they will do a session for a magazine in which they reveal the child's name ?.

It is strange that for 9 months of pregnancy they did not choose the name for a boy or girl.

It's been one week since birth and still nothing. They did not want to know the gender - it's ok. But the name ?

They combine something :brows:

Do you remember what was with the pregnancy? All people have speculated about it but Miranda announced it on the pages of Spanish Vogue.