Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

ins3i.jpg

/adelaidenow.com.au/

"Miranda Kerr's parents have flown to LA to be present for the birth of their grandchild "

MIRANDA Kerr's parents have flown to Los Angeles from Australia so they can be present for the upcoming birth of their grandchild. The model is due to give birth to her and her husband Orlando Bloom's first child in the next few weeks and her mother Therese and father John Kerr will be on hand to offer them any support they might need. A source said: "Miranda and Orlando and their families are really looking forward to the birth." According to the New York Post newspaper, the Victoria's Secret Angel is also reportedly selling her one-bedroom apartment in New York City for $1.4 million. She and Orlando intend to raise their child in California and she has decided she no longer needs to keep the property. Miranda has previously revealed she won't rush back to work after having her baby. The 27-year-old catwalk beauty insists her career is no longer her biggest priority now she is going to be a mother. She said: "For me, family is life. The decision to start one wasn't complex at all. My career has been wonderful, but it's not my life. I don't feel pressure to get back to work."

Source: perthnow.com.au

ins3i.jpg

/adelaidenow.com.au/

"Miranda Kerr's parents have flown to LA to be present for the birth of their grandchild "

MIRANDA Kerr's parents have flown to Los Angeles from Australia so they can be present for the upcoming birth of their grandchild. The model is due to give birth to her and her husband Orlando Bloom's first child in the next few weeks and her mother Therese and father John Kerr will be on hand to offer them any support they might need. A source said: "Miranda and Orlando and their families are really looking forward to the birth." According to the New York Post newspaper, the Victoria's Secret Angel is also reportedly selling her one-bedroom apartment in New York City for $1.4 million. She and Orlando intend to raise their child in California and she has decided she no longer needs to keep the property. Miranda has previously revealed she won't rush back to work after having her baby. The 27-year-old catwalk beauty insists her career is no longer her biggest priority now she is going to be a mother. She said: "For me, family is life. The decision to start one wasn't complex at all. My career has been wonderful, but it's not my life. I don't feel pressure to get back to work."

Source: perthnow.com.au

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! :( really hope it's just a rumor !!

???? :blink::unsure:

"The decision to start one wasn't complex at all. My career has been wonderful, but it's not my life. I don't feel pressure to get back to work."

Oh, Ok.

I think she will continue to work just not as much as before. She still has contracts with David Jones and Victoria's Secret.

???? :blink::unsure:

"The decision to start one wasn't complex at all. My career has been wonderful, but it's not my life. I don't feel pressure to get back to work."

Oh, Ok.

I think she will continue to work just not as much as before. She still has contracts with David Jones and Victoria's Secret.

Same here, i think Miranda will do like Adriana did ... Take her time to come back, slow it down a little bit & concentrate on being a mommy now, im guessing her priorities will be VS & DJ because she is contracted, & then doing some editorials/campaigns here & then

But i can't wait to know if she's having a boy or a girl! & im really curious about the name they will chose for the baby

^ I would be totally upset/shocked if she decided to give up Modeling for good...she is a very hardworking woman and seems to enjoy her work alot. I understand she wnts to focus on her baby but hopefully she can be reassured tht she can have a baby BUT still model like fellow models , Adriana Lima, Gisele && Heidi have done.

Me too, i would be shocked/sad if she does that, but i really don't see Miranda leaving her career now, she is doing so well these days ... I really really think she will be around at least for another couple of years, i don't see her giving up at all