Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

:laugh: I want to laugh as I read comments of "connoisseurs of fashion" on web. People can not enjoy someone else's success. They still have not seen the whole session and already have a preconceived opinion. As for me, it's a bomb that VI chose Miranda for the September session. I wonder if she knows that she made us joy? :ddr: :ddr: :ddr:

I totally agree with you, Ewciolina! :clap: Can't understand these unfair people... there is a place for every beautiful and talented models! And Miranda is the queen of September even if they don't like that! :laugh:

Thank for the new pic, Mayfrayn. I'm impatient to see the whole editorial but I think 3D won't be very parctice for scans. The pics will be a little "weird" (and not cause of Miranda!!!!) ;)

You know girls, there'll always be jealous for models who combine success in HF and commercial. I mean, it's a new phenomenon, since more than ten years, there are still no supermodels... and it's obvious Miranda could become the new one. And it doesn't suit to the one who think only unknown models can be good on modelling. But fashion seems to be near to (finally) change in a good way. I'm very happy for Miranda, because her career is on a roll.

I don not think any model could become what Cindy, Gisele, Kate etc. became. It is not possible. But a different type of supermodel? Yes. Maybe.

I am waiting for the Adriana, Alessandra etc. fans to ask when they are getting a Vogue Italia cover. Because VS girls, they stick together. Not.

Love the VI pictures, i always love to see Miranda with Frankie :heart:

& when i saw the candids from today i was like "Those aren't new, i've seen those before" but is just that Miranda loves that dress :laugh: But im afraid she's going to wear that kind of clothes all the time & we will never see her bump :cry:

Tending to the household needs, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr were side-by-side while out in Malibu, California on Saturday (August 28).

The recently married and expecting couple dropped by HOWS Market near Zuma Beach as they picked up a few items before hitting the exit.

Trying to avoid being photographed together, the pair quickly separated - as Miranda drove away in the family car while Orlando rode off on his Ducati motorcycle.

http://celebrity-gossip.net/orlando-bloom/...-orlando-404414

f412e995250265.jpgf20be595250268.jpg57b02095250272.jpg2ac50495250289.jpgfa3a2395250317.jpg646eab95250342.jpg

source Just Jared and celebrity-gossip.net

I don not think any model could become what Cindy, Gisele, Kate etc. became. It is not possible. But a different type of supermodel? Yes. Maybe.

I am waiting for the Adriana, Alessandra etc. fans to ask when they are getting a Vogue Italia cover. Because VS girls, they stick together. Not.

VS girls are not a team outside of the brand in my opinion. There are independent models, and Miranda proves it very well these last months with all her editorials and campaigns for prestigious high fashion brand on her own. She has something very popular and at the same time very high fashion.

And I truly don't believe Alessandra could have her own Vogue Italy cover, except if Katie Grant places her, as she always do for all her recent stuff. If this woman as no connection with people from VI, then Alessandra could never be on it.

VS girls are not a team outside of the brand in my opinion. There are independent models, and Miranda proves it very well these last months with all her editorials and campaigns for prestigious high fashion brand on her own. She has something very popular and at the same time very high fashion.

And I truly don't believe Alessandra could have her own Vogue Italy cover, except if Katie Grant places her, as she always do for all her recent stuff. If this woman as no connection with people from VI, then Alessandra could never be on it.

People put VS girls together a lot. Some people (even fans) think that if Adriana and Miranda have a Vogue cover for Spain, then Alessandra will too. That is the way it goes for them. Steven Meisel has much control over who gets a Vogue Italia cover. Katie Grand would never get Alessandra on a VI cover because of that. Only Meisel girls get a Italian Vogue cover. I do not think Adriana will get one but I think she could get a Vogue Paris cover at some stage. But Alessandra? No.

I love that editorial! I hope for more Meisel work from Miranda! :evil: