Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I love the cover and I love the fact that she's having such an honor to be in Vogue Italia but...

Why did she tell us??? : :jimmy: I mean, we didn't have any surprise.

When I saw the cover I was like: "Oh she looks pretty!" If she didn't tell us anything i'd say: "WHAAAAT? Vogue Italia??! Amazing!"

We expected that cover so I think it ruined all a little bit :(

Anyway, she looks pretty!

Oh my god! She is just perfect! :wub: :wub: :wub: I have no word to say how I find her amazing, beautiful, classy, elegant! :wub: :wub: Thanks for the pics, everyone! :hug: And can't wait to see the whole editorial!!!! :ddr:

And two september cover for Miranda! She is the best! Really! :clap:

I hope it will be another cover of Vogue - Paris, Russia and maybe US ? Or Love, V Magazine and another I-D. She was never on the cover of Marie Claire, Allure typical women's magazines not only HF. I saw only two Elle cover. I hope that after giving birth her position will increase. She cleverly arranged announcement of pregnancy in Spanish Vogue. She knows how to turn up the atmosphere around her.

:laugh: I want to laugh as I read comments of "connoisseurs of fashion" on web. People can not enjoy someone else's success. They still have not seen the whole session and already have a preconceived opinion. As for me, it's a bomb that VI chose Miranda for the September session. I wonder if she knows that she made us joy? :ddr: :ddr: :ddr: