Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Thank you, Rosie! :hug: The pics are fabulous! :heart: I love them and I hope we'll have more photos of the girls with their beautiful dresses!!! Maybe some outtakes on Vogue website, or something like that? All these editorials are soooo exciting!

Miranda Kerr: Yes, I'm Pregnant!

Make room for another Victoria's Secret supermodel mommy.

Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are expecting their first child together, the Australian model tells the Spanish edition of Vogue in its September issue.

"Yes, I am pregnant. Four months along," says Kerr, 27, confirming much buzz about a possible baby after the couple announced their engagement in June, then quietly wed in July.

It hasn't exactly been easy to keep the good news under wraps. "I remember on one occasion in the early days [of my pregnancy] when it was still too soon to say anything, and I had a dreadful time at one job," she says, recalling morning sickness during the first trimester.

Settling down and starting a family has always been on the agenda for Kerr.

"My ideal situation would be to live on a farm in a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch," she told Page Six Magazine in 2008. "When this is all over, that's where I'll be. I've always wanted kids, so someday, eventually, yes, it will happen."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20414325,00.html

Rosewitha You are Goddess :drool:

BTW where we can find this video ? I mean behind scenes of seasides shoot ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoMQGI2g7e8...player_embedded

But I mean shoot with Lindbergh where Miranda is with Doutzen,Adriana, Alessandra and they are wearing those light dresses .

vogvid.jpg

Maybe Vogue.com is going to upload it soon ? :cain:

Do You know that Miranda's book was first titled " Power Thoughts for My Generation" ? :) Lovely.

From her FB:

" Something's we wanted to keep sacred for as long as we could... We are so excited about welcoming a little baby into the world in January next year ... As you can imagine my tummy is growing daily now - what an incredible experience we are having and what an incredible experience being a mum will be ... Thank you all so much... "

January ? So maybe :D Baby will be Aquarius like aunt Ewciolina :Dinah:

For me it has not yet reached. :) :) Although it's the end of an era I am so happy for her. Yesterday I read that they want to take a year off from their work and devote themselves to the child. I hope it's not true. For the January it's not far away. We'll have blog, book and projects that are waiting on the appearance. Doutzen is doing Flare ed and cover. It's good that they will be moms together. And thanks to Photoshop Miranda may still have a few sessions.

BTW She used my idea of a " conception " in May. :p

" Orly told the UKPA this morning that he already making plans to visit wife Miranda Kerr while he's in Munich filming!

"ll go home as often as possible. I'm really excited about it, it's great. She'll come out here too "Orly said. "

Source justjared.buzznet.com