Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this, Sweet Lu.

Perhaps it's because we are both guys haha

Because You're Boys :laugh: And You like sexy mess on head ;)

lolllll. true for both

Plus, KNOWING that it is Miranda, it's not what I am sue to. If it was jsut pulled back instead of made to look short, i may feel different. But where it's Miranda, it's just like "what the....."

If this pic wasn't psoted here, I'd never have guessed that was her.

lolllll. true for both

Plus, KNOWING that it is Miranda, it's not what I am sue to. If it was jsut pulled back instead of made to look short, i may feel different. But where it's Miranda, it's just like "what the....."

I do not believe ;) Those cheekbones, lips ,famous bushy eyebrows . It's like a trade mark.

BTW it's terrible to go to sleep now since tomorrow will be revealed the details of " MirlandoGate " :ermm:

lolllll. true for both

I do not believe ;) Those cheekbones, lips ,famous bushy eyebrows . It's like a trade mark.

But that is the thing, I'd have to look and think "is that Miranda?" The hair is part of the trademark as well. As is her smile, which she doesn;t have here either.

I once saw a clip of Adriana and they put this short hair wig on her. it made her look SO gross.

BUT, I agree with you, for what they are selling, the look works for her. But I do love long hair. So sexy. lolllll.

I know Edernez, I remember that article and lots of sites reported it sayong she was denying it but actually she never said she is not pregnant, she just said she was ignoring the rumors...

Btw, I'd wish she could give some infos about her upcoming WORK projects!

Same here! I sooooo agree with you! :flower:

But for all this story, I don't understand why Miranda would announce alone her pregnancy?! She would make an announcement with Orlando! It is not logical! :blink::unsure:

Agreed! It's always a joint thing...i so want to know now lol....a whole day at work as well. be ages before i know :ninja:

Miranda has a new editorial in Numéro #115 with Emily DiDonato on the cover. There are previews on The Fashion Spot and Lovevsmodels. It was photographed by Sebastian Kim.

OMG ! Those pics are stunning. Thank You for information :flower: She looks gorgeous, better than last time.

What a surprise :hug: Probably nobody knew about this session. Does she have another project which we do not know about ? :)

MIRANDA Kerr and Orlando Bloom have tied the knot, according to Channel 9 in a world exclusive this morning.

Kerr's publicist Carli Lyon confirmed to Channel 9 this morning her client had married Bloom. David Jones were notified and Kerr was graciously released from her fashion duties to celebrate her nuptials.

Kerr's mother Therese has spent the last few weeks in LA with her daughter and recently returned home.

Rumours continue to swirl that Kerr is pregnant.

Just a few weeks ago, after announcing her engagement, the Victoria's Secret and David Jones model said her Hollywood star husband-to-be would make a great father.

"I have always been very open about wanting to be a mother one day," she told The Sunday Telegraph.

"And I've always thought Orlando would be a great dad."

- with Jonathon Moran, The Sunday Telegraph

"David Jones might have lost its ceo Mark McInnes and now even its new face Miranda Kerr, at least just for one season - with Kerr announcing on the Nine Network's Today Show this morning that she and Orlando Bloom have married and she will be skipping the department store's August 3 Spring/Summer runway showcase. But DJs has gained a fabulous replacement for the show: Abbey Lee Kershaw. Sources close to Kershaw confirm that Kershaw will be appearing at the show in place of Kerr. Once a David Jones Youth Ambassador, Kershaw is now ranked the world number five runway/editorial/advertising model by US-based model industry authority models.com (moving up one place in the space of a fortnight). It's a fantastic get for DJs. UPDATE: Sources also confirm that world number 12 Catherine McNeil is also doing the show, which is even better news for DJs. Other models include Nicole Trunfio, who did last season's show and Alexandra Agoston."