Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

The video was aired wayyy after her shooting for the cotton line!

Probably so, but I guess it wasn't ages ago. Miranda mentioned this new line not long ago. I don't think she would have the energy to work like a crazy, as she is doing, if she was pregnant, just saying. If she is, we'll see, but it would be a pity for her career, she's really taking off lately.

More interesting than her hypothetic "pregnacy"... Miranda's facebook comment :

"I had a lovely 4 July, thank you everyone for your lovely comments...... For those of you who were asleep when I posted my last comment,I have a few minutes to chat before going to bed and would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Miranda. xxx"

She always seems so adorable... Beautiful outside and inside!

Miranda Kerr Poses In Traffic in NYC

Australian Supermodel and Fiance of Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr is beautiful in sweltering heat. Miranda is shooting an ad for a Korean design company in NYC Meatpacking District. Beautiful Miranda chats with the paps as she walks to set, and later takes photos with some of the PAPARAZZI. 20 minutes of lovely video.

http://www.poptv.com/wordpress/2010/06/30/...ic-in-nyc-l584/

Oh, sorry ewciolina! But I am sure you'll get them eventually!

At the moment their price and delivery costs are 1 / 8 of my salary :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . But maybe one day :blush: I hope that they are worth the price. When I become a famous lawyer package from Australia will fly like snow in winter ;)

Oh, sorry ewciolina! But I am sure you'll get them eventually!

At the moment their price and delivery costs are 1 / 8 of my salary :laugh::laugh::laugh: . But maybe one day :blush: I hope that they are worth the price. When I become a famous lawyer package from Australia will fly like snow in winter ;)

Dont hate me, BUT i made a default and matching sig of the from the commerical she did, thats your default, its on the pre-mades, i made it with you in mind

She is preparing to work but she also answered for so many posts on Kora FB. She is sweet.

"Iv'e had a long day shooting my new pictures for Kora, Kate I'm not 100% sure when I will be in Australia but hopefully will be soon. "

New pics , new pics :ddr: