Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

The most recent VS pictures were posted on April 7th, post #7565.

Thanks for posting that Flaunt editorial, Mehdi. It's really pretty.

Below... a few newish pictures courtesy of Russell James' Facebook... I didn't repeat a couple of the pictures that Russell posted as they have been posted here within the last month.

Miranda Kerr, a cold and raining winters day in a New York studio, we were shooting in almost no daylight.

post-100-1271640999_thumb.jpg

One of Miranda great mates is art director david Krauk. We have a tradition of shooting 'something' on each location we travel to together. This was amanyara resort in turks and caicos. Took most the lunch break to set it up!

post-100-1271641009_thumb.jpg

A sneak peak at a shot from my new art book that will publish in a couple of months. Miranda Kerr will have many pages in the book, probably the best shoot I ever did with her-was at Richard Bransons home on Necker island.

post-100-1271641016_thumb.jpg

One of my first shoots with Miranda Kerr, I snapped off this frame backstage at her first Victorias Secret fashion show

post-100-1271641022_thumb.jpg

Frankie and Miranda

post-100-1271641066_thumb.jpg

The most recent VS pictures were posted on April 7th, post #7565.

Thanks for posting that Flaunt editorial, Mehdi. It's really pretty.

Below... a few newish pictures courtesy of Russell James' Facebook... I didn't repeat a couple of the pictures that Russell posted as they have been posted here within the last month.

Miranda Kerr, a cold and raining winters day in a New York studio, we were shooting in almost no daylight.

post-100-1271640999_thumb.jpg

One of Miranda great mates is art director david Krauk. We have a tradition of shooting 'something' on each location we travel to together. This was amanyara resort in turks and caicos. Took most the lunch break to set it up!

post-100-1271641009_thumb.jpg

A sneak peak at a shot from my new art book that will publish in a couple of months. Miranda Kerr will have many pages in the book, probably the best shoot I ever did with her-was at Richard Bransons home on Necker island.

post-100-1271641016_thumb.jpg

One of my first shoots with Miranda Kerr, I snapped off this frame backstage at her first Victorias Secret fashion show

post-100-1271641022_thumb.jpg

Frankie and Miranda

post-100-1271641066_thumb.jpg

LOVE the one of her and her puppy SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute :wave::wave::wave::wave: