Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

I would not call Miranda a 'supermodel' but she has been modeling for 13 years. How is that short?
of course it is short, she is not famous for that whole 13 years for being a model, she became famous all over the world since doing VS stuff.

Then people started recognizing her face and media started giving her more attention.

she is not a supermodel, compare her careerer to that of Cindy, Christy, Naomi, Gisele or Linda, those women are supermodels.

Miranda is highly paid but that does not make her a supermodel, she has to do a lot more in years to come to earn the title of supermodel.

She has to have equal work in high-fashion (runway shows, campaigns) and in commercial stuff.

In May 2007 the American Vogue named some girls who are the closest to the real supermodels, those girls are Hilary Rhoda, Doutzen Kroes, Jessica Stam, Raquel Zimmermann..

she is not a supermodel, compare her careerer to that of Cindy, Christy, Naomi, Gisele or Linda, those women are supermodels.

Miranda is highly paid but that does not make her a supermodel, she has to do a lot more in years to come to earn the title of supermodel.

She has to have equal work in high-fashion (runway shows, campaigns) and in commercial stuff.

In May 2007 the American Vogue named some girls who are the closest to the real supermodels, those girls are Hilary Rhoda, Doutzen Kroes, Jessica Stam, Raquel Zimmermann..

Funny, I didn't know who any of those people were other than Doutzen without googling them. After googling, I really only knew who Hilary and Doutzen were. Supermodels tend to be people who are largely recognizable outside of the world of fashion. I don't think any of them really qualify.

so you determine MK not being a supermodel because Vogue said so?

read my comments again and try to think about them BUT REALLY THINK, do not twist my words because you want to think that she is a supermodel or because you are her big fan.

I`m a huge fan of Karolina Kurkova but I am not blind to say that she is a supermodel, she is not maybe if she continues her career someday she will be. ;)

@Nefertiti i am also a big fan of Candice Swanepoel and Behati Prinsloo but neither one of them is a SuperModel.

Miranda on the other hand is

a fashion model who has attained the status of a celebrity
and has worldwide reputation.

so...in my vocabulary MK is a Supermodel and in yours she isn't 

end of discussion!

lets bring back the positive energy by looking at MKs bellybutton 

@6:38