Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Miranda has an 8 page editorial in the December issue of US Glamour. It's the multiple cover issue with Michelle Obama, Serena Williams, Rihanna etc. It's called "It's Your Day Off. Dress Like It!" It was photographed by Peggy Sirota.

It's really cute. She was blonde when she shot it. Hopefully someone will scan it for you guys soon. I don't have one. I wasn't expecting to see it when I was flipping through my magazine. There's a brief bio attached too, so it's not one of those "nameless model" editorials. The girl has been doing A LOT of work lately. This makes her 4th editorial in the last month or so, and her pictures from the Pirelli calendar will be released in a couple of weeks as well.

Go Miranda! If all of this work is what possibly being on your way out of VS gets you, then I'm all for it.

:::edited to add:::

I'm all confused now. With signing 5 new models, I was worried that VS might consider her expendable, but I don't think the people who aren't fans can deny that Miranda has buzz and is on the upswing. I can't think of the last time any of the current (non-new) angels broke out with 4 editorials at once. VS can't buy a profile rising like this. I don't know. She might not be as expendable as people think.

:::edited again to say:::

You know what? Scratch that on the 4 editorials. I was wrong. Since the beginning of October, Miranda has had 6 editorials come out.

1. Sunday Herald Sun

2. Grazia

3. V

4. Chicago Social

5. Harper's Bazaar Australia

and now

6. US Glamour

This is in addition to Pirelli out soon, and I think I remember mentioning her doing something for GQ Italy.

EXACTLY

I really dont see her going anywhere. If they cast her away then its a very bad move on their part cause they are getting rid of someone who is climbing the fashion scene. Amd Doutzen signed a three year contract with VS at the end of 2007 so she's safe til end of 2010. Even though Miranda's contract will be up end of this year doesnt mean they havent resigned or anything. Just cause the public doesnt know about it. I dont know whats happening but id be very unhappy if they didnt resign Miranda because her name is becoming more and more known. VS would cash in on that.

Even though Miranda's contract will be up end of this year doesnt mean they havent resigned or anything.

We don't know when her contract ends as we don't know exactly when she signed the first time. The only way we'll probably know she didn't get an extension is when she isn't there anymore. And you're right. She might already have one. The people around Miranda don't seem to leak info (positive or negative) the way other models do. We only find out about her stuff after the fact or from her directly when she mentions it in an article.

her name is becoming more and more know

I agree. I just checked Google Trends to compare the five non-Heidi angels. The worldwide traffic for 2009 so far ranks: Adriana, Miranda, Marisa, Alessandra, Doutzen. When you just limit it to regionally (the US) the averages are: Adriana, Marisa, Miranda, Alessandra, and Doutzen. But Miranda was second for July and August. I know it isn't 100% scientific data, but they are interesting numbers to think about. I think she has more of a name/following than is assumed.

Not a good look at the Hugs Gala. The make-up looks off and the hair should have been either all the way up or all the way down. She might have styled herself for this one. The dress is a pretty color on her though, and she and Sharen look cute in the pictures posing together. The last picture in the first VH post though... let's just say she needs to pose from the front until she puts a little more weight back on - nevermind, after comparing it to older pics she doesn't look that different.

Lilso that's an adorable picture of MK. The pictures from that session (PinkCouture posted a similar one recently) would make cute covers for the Last Minute Gift books.

I just checked Google Trends to compare the five non-Heidi angels. The worldwide traffic for 2009 so far ranks: Adriana, Miranda, Marisa, Alessandra, Doutzen. When you just limit it to regionally (the US) the averages are: Adriana, Marisa, Miranda, Alessandra, and Doutzen. But Miranda was second for July and August. I know it isn't 100% scientific data, but they are interesting numbers to think about. I think she has more of a name/following than is assumed.

That is scientific enough for me. Where did you check on, the amount of mentions on the internet of the number of searches on their names? Both are interesting.

I like the pics from the HUG Awards, love the Jessica Rabbit look.

The new VS Pics are cute. I like the looks of their holidays collection but I'm not sure how I feel about some of the color combinations...

As for her look at the HUG Gala, I don't really like the dress nor the hairstyle. I think Doutzen had that same hairstyle once and I hated it. On Miranda it isn't too terrible, though. And she works the dress well even though it's kind of ugly. Of course, Miranda could probably wear some hideous outfit with leopard print and work it well, too.

Thanks for all the pics!