Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Arriving at LAX last night - 18 July 2009

(Perhaps to begin shooting the Christmas commercial that was mentioned on Alessandra's official forum?)

Judging by these pictures, it kind of seems like she took Frankie out of the carrier just to pose for pictures. No reason to walk around the airport with a dog in your arms.

post-100-1248033836_thumb.jpg

post-100-1248033990_thumb.jpg

post-100-1248034000_thumb.jpg

post-100-1248034107_thumb.jpg

Her weight doesn't seem that different to me. She's always been on the slimmer side. Whenever people referred to her as curvy, I always thought "Yeah right." The most I've noticed are some minor fluctuations but nothing dramatic. Perhaps it's because I've always seen her as more toothpick than bombshell.

Arriving at LAX last night - 18 July 2009

(Perhaps to begin shooting the Christmas commercial that was mentioned on Alessandra's official forum?)

Judging by these pictures, it kind of seems like she took Frankie out of the carrier just to pose for pictures. No reason to walk around the airport with a dog in your arms.

Perhaps Frankie doesn't like being in the carrier, so Miranda put him out as soon as possible...or perhaps she likes to have him in his arms, who knows?

I like her outfit, she seems like a diva carrying her luggage :)

Well I don't think she was particularly curvy before, but you couldn't see her ribs before, and her thighs weren't than slim before.

I liked more her round and baby face. I don't find her as attractive as she used to be. She was cute. Sometimes sexy. But not anymore. :(