Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

From JustJared

"Orlando Bloom and girlfriend Miranda Kerr make an appearance at Audi’s celebration of the arrival of TDI clean diesel technology held in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Tuesday night (June 23)"

post-27633-1246053557_thumb.jpg post-27633-1246053606_thumb.jpg post-27633-1246053626_thumb.jpg

:wave:

Yeah those are totally an inspiration to go to the gym! haha :laugh: But no one could deny that those are perfection, not to skinny, nor to big :) And well, I´m sure any set of legs would look amazing in a pair of Louboutins :wub:

Wow, Miranda's legs are amazing! I looove her Louboutins.

Side note... I hope she doesn't lighten her hair anymore than it already is. I prefer her natural dark brown hair.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, Marisa and Miranda are going to be at the ESPYs this year.

Stars to Light Up The 2009 ESPYs Hosted by Samuel L. Jackson

Chris Berman, Jeff Gordon, Omar Epps, Wyclef Jean, Seth Meyers, Marisa Miller, Rashida Jones, Miranda Kerr, Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, Danica Patrick, Zachary Quinto, Condoleezza Rice, Andy Samberg, Stuart Scott, Venus Williams, Will.i.am named presenters for the 17th Annual ESPYs Televised Sunday, July 19 at 9 p.m. ET on ESPN and ESPNHD

Host Samuel L. Jackson will be joined on stage by the world's premier athletes and Hollywood's biggest stars when at The 2009 ESPYs co-presented by Under Armour and Land Rover comes to Los Angeles. The 17th annual celebration of the best moments from the year in sports will be taped on Wednesday, July 15 from the Nokia Theatre at L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles and televised Sunday, July 19 at 9 p.m. ET on ESPN/ESPN HD.

This year's presenters will include Chris Berman, Jeff Gordon, Omar Epps, Wyclef Jean, Rashida Jones, Miranda Kerr (Victoria's Secret angel), Rob Lowe, Seth Meyers (Saturday Night Live), Marisa Miller (Victoria's Secret angel), Demi Moore, Danica Patrick, Zachary Quinto (Star Trek), Condoleezza Rice, Andy Samberg (Saturday Night Live) Stuart Scott, Venus Williams, Will.i.am with more to be announced.

Source: The Futon Critic