Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

MYFOXNY.COM - Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr stops by Good Day NY to talk about the new Dream Angels Push Up bra. The bra has Memory foam.

You can meet Miranda at the Victoria's Secret flagship store at 58th Street and Lexington Avenue on Tuesday, April 7.

She'll be taking pictures with fans from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.

Miranda is helping kick off the Victoria's Secret 'I Love You Mom' sweepstakes.

^^WHHAAATTT?!? Oh wait, its the Daily Show, so its not really High Def. Haha, epic fail! Joe, you better keep a watch on this commercial and let me know when it airs on primetime. Who knows, it might even air tonight on American Idol, so keep me in the loop.

She'll be taking pictures with fans from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.

Is this some sort of half-assed response to my Darling Marisa debacle back in March? It's ridiculous how Miranda gets TWO hours to meet with the fans, yet Marisa only got ONE and we were denied any photos. If it is, then EFF YOU, VS.

:laugh:

there's probably a fine print. Like when I went to a Heidi signing at another store you could take pics only if you bought a pair of $100 ladies jeans. And when I went to my Marisa signing you only got an autograph if you bought the $50 perfume. And the Adri and Heidi signing ... it was either pay $100 for perfume or wait on a line outside that stretched 2 avenues long in 15 degree cold just to get up to the line and then while your in mid conversation with Adriana a security guard grabs your arm and "thanks" you for coming. ... but I digress.

Anyway my point is there's probably some huge catch since VS usually makes a huge catch when there is no pics involved. I can only imagine.

:heart:

^^I don't mind if there's a catch involved. Hell, I've had to do all sorts of stuff to meet celebs, so this isn't really a big deal. In my case, if I had to spend an extra $50 on some soapy VS products just so that I could have a photo with Marisa and my buttaface, I would've gladly done it. But instead, VS security shafted a whole bunch of us (except for a few "special" people).

Hopefully, for all you peeps going to meet Miranda this afternoon, VS security won't buckfutt you like they did to us.

:heart:

I don't mind if there's a catch involved. Hell, I've had to do all sorts of stuff to meet celebs, so this isn't really a big deal. In my case, if I had to spend an extra $50 on some soapy VS products just so that I could have a photo with Marisa and my buttaface, I would've gladly done it. But instead, VS security shafted a whole bunch of us (except for a few "special" people).

Hopefully, for all you peeps going to meet Miranda this afternoon, VS security won't buckfutt you like they did to us.

The picture thing might be like what they did for the BBV Uplift (IT Bra) launch. They had a prepared border w/ the model's signature on it and people just got up got their pictures taken and that's it. And I am sure you had to get the bra in order to be in the VIP line or even to take a picture.