Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

im not 100% sure its her that girl looks terrible with puffy eyes and stuff and they cant be recent cos shes in aus for the holidays and this year shes been working so much i dont think shes had time for dirty weekends away to hong kong with orlando unless shes taken him home with her to meet her parents and they went to aus via china :blink: and a while back people were asking about her middle name its May for sure

Thanks AnnaLousie :) I agree with you it is Miranda. People are abit unsure cos there aren't many profile pics of her but I have seen a profile pic before and that is her. Shes got abit of a double chin cos its a pic taken when she was off her guard and as for the puffy eyes, shes probs just tired seeing as how much she works.

im not 100% sure its her that girl looks terrible with puffy eyes and stuff and they cant be recent cos shes in aus for the holidays and this year shes been working so much i dont think shes had time for dirty weekends away to hong kong with orlando unless shes taken him home with her to meet her parents and they went to aus via china :blink: and a while back people were asking about her middle name its May for sure

Nah, it's her.

And that is definately Orlando Bloom. His sideburns say it all!

You gotta admit, still a very cute couple.

Well it looks like Randa but i´m not sure.

I LOVE YOUR BECKI NEWTON BANNER!

:drool:

yeh now i look properly i think its her which is bad shes been lying to us all i guess its all to create a stir cos if they just came out with it people would care less about it so she cant use the we tried to keep it quite story to avoid attention and i wonder what happend to greasy bear he didnt last long haha

yeh now i look properly i think its her which is bad shes been lying to us all i guess its all to create a stir cos if they just came out with it people would care less about it so she cant use the we tried to keep it quite story to avoid attention and i wonder what happend to greasy bear he didnt last long haha

If she (or Orlando) don't feel comfortable letting the whole world know they're together, that's their prerogative. They shouldn't have to tell anyone they're together. Yeah Orlando is a celebrity, as is Miranda in some ways, but they're allowed to have a private life. I don't think it's that she's been 'lying' necessarily, she doesn't owe anyone an explanation as to who she may or may not be involved with :)

If she (or Orlando) don't feel comfortable letting the whole world know they're together, that's their prerogative. They shouldn't have to tell anyone they're together. Yeah Orlando is a celebrity, as is Miranda in some ways, but they're allowed to have a private life. I don't think it's that she's been 'lying' necessarily, she doesn't owe anyone an explanation as to who she may or may not be involved with :)

Then why not just say "No Comment" or be like my doll Natalie Portman and say "I don't discuss my personal life." Personally I think some celebrities like the intrigue it causes by being vague or lying. They should be more like Nat doll.

Well said, everyone needs to calm down and don't take it so personally that she ''lied'' to you :whistle:

yeh u cant trust celebs these days like this orlando thing could all just be cos he hasnt had a good movie part since pirates and randa is the new angel so she needs to be in the news to get her name out there im waiting for kissing pics to believe it haha

Yeah til we don't see such pics we can't say they're together :laugh: