Bellazon

VSFS 2002 (IMAGES)

PinkCouture

• 4 weeks later...

:heart:

Wanna see something funny? Here's a few of the only known photos of the "PETA disaster" that occurred during VSFS 2002. First of all, PETA is a great organization but the "members" of that organization are absolute dickheads that do NOTHING to help their cause. Seriously, did they somehow think that people would all of a sudden change their minds when they see the words "GISELE: FUR SCUM" on TV? The answer is NO!!!! EFF THOSE GODDAMNED PEOPLE TO HELL!!!

Anyway, check out the sh*tty pictures below.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ picture!

32249690.afec4b.jpg

32249685.17a489.jpg

32249681.6e7ab7.jpg

This is where it went all DOWNHILL...............

:laugh:

speaking of that guy by the heart playing. Remember at the begining where Tyra dances then flings her hair broach. I always imagine that it hits the guy in the head and he falls crashing to the ground, and as he waiting for medical attention .... no one comes becuase they're too busy watching Tyra.

:nicole:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
:heart:

Wanna see something funny? Here's a few of the only known photos of the "PETA disaster" that occurred during VSFS 2002. First of all, PETA is a great organization but the "members" of that organization are absolute dickheads that do NOTHING to help their cause. Seriously, did they somehow think that people would all of a sudden change their minds when they see the words "GISELE: FUR SCUM" on TV? The answer is NO!!!! EFF THOSE GODDAMNED PEOPLE TO HELL!!!

Anyway, check out the sh*tty pictures below.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ picture!

32249690.afec4b.jpg

32249685.17a489.jpg

32249681.6e7ab7.jpg

This is where it went all DOWNHILL...............

:laugh:

That's so rude, I would be pissed off if that happened to me, but she is so calm. I never knew that happened. How did those women even get in there anyways?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...