Bellazon

Answer The Question Above !

Gonzalez Girl

Video Killed the Radio Star = Reality TV Killed the relevance of real celebrities. It has encouraged some people's appetite for attention and fame, regardless if it is negative or positive. The lines of "reality" is blurred for those who might not know any better like youngsters.

What has been the most significant event in your life thus far?

^ Visit Antarctica, way out there but what an experience of a lifetime that woudl be.

If you could step in the shoes of any model this very instance who would it be and what would be the first thing you would do?

I'd be Ana Beatriz Barros and masturbate to myself in the mirror. Not even a joke.

If you had to eat the object to your immediate left right now, what would that object be?

In fields of English, and English-I'm not English and all my life,study and work are related to it.Sometimes I forget some words in my lovely original language. :nicole: What's your opinion in uneducated models?Do they need education?or just their hot bodies and beauty are enough for them?

Everybody needs a bit of education, whether it is learned at school or 'street' wise. Your question reminds me of the phrase. 'You Can Never Be Overdressed Or Overeducated' :flower:

Now about the body and beauty being enough, I don't think it is, as people say beauty fades.

Have you ever watched a terrible/average movie because of an actor/actress you liked was in it?

A lot of times. I blame Angelina Jolie & Johnny Depp for torturing me with The Tourist

If you were dying now, what would be your last meal?