Bellazon

Du Shibo
Thumbnail

Hime

a Du that really got me going :brows: you girls have no idea what I went through yesterday:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1050447.html

the man that died is my neighbour from the first floor...all my dogs are frightened because of the bombing and all the windows in my house are broken :cry: it felt like a begining of a war, but today I woke up and it was a great new day like nothing happend and thank whatever god that there were no alarms today(which mean no rockets)...

this was completely off topic, but I had to share it with somebody and didn't know where else to do it... :idk:

this is my time to relax...back to routine...

post-3083-1230485303_thumb.jpg post-3083-1230485316_thumb.jpg post-3083-1230485328_thumb.jpg

a Du that really got me going :brows: you girls have no idea what I went through yesterday:

the man that died is my neighbour from the first floor...all my dogs are frightened because of the bombing and all the windows in my house are broken :cry: it felt like a begining of a war, but today I woke up and it was a great new day like nothing happend and thank whatever god that there were no alarms today(which mean no rockets)...

this was completely off topic, but I had to share it with somebody and didn't know where else to do it... :idk:

post-3083-1230485303_thumb.jpg post-3083-1230485316_thumb.jpg post-3083-1230485328_thumb.jpg

Hime.... :cry: :grouphug:

omfg thats terrible :( hope your ok :kiss:

[

sooooooooooo sorry!! if i could help, i'd do anything for ya!! :hug:

thank you all for showing sympathy :hug: most of the windows' glass is replaced and no rockets in my town today...this was the first time a rocket falls in the center of my town, I feel like a bastard for not watching the news everyday- people of Sderot live in this terror for already 8 years now :cry: the operation in Gaza strip will hopefully put an end to that :knives:

AND OH NO! that's certainly NOT a wig!!! :laugh: well... a "wig" is the title that's given to a well styled hair :trout: :rofl: in this case...yeah, that's a "wig" :whistle:

also posted in Liang's thread- Du Shibo :heart: & Zhang Liang :wub:

post-3083-1230572920_thumb.jpg post-3083-1230572930_thumb.jpg

post-3083-1230572954_thumb.jpg post-3083-1230572969_thumb.jpg

thank you all for showing sympathy :hug: most of the windows' glass is replaced and no rockets in my town today...this was the first time a rocket falls in the center of my town, I feel like a bastard for not watching the news everyday- people of Sderot live in this terror for already 8 years now :cry: the operation in Gaza strip will hopefully put an end to that :knives:

AND OH NO! that's certainly NOT a wig!!! :laugh: well... a "wig" is the title that's given to a well styled hair :trout: :rofl: in this case...yeah, that's a "wig" :whistle:

also posted in Liang's thread- Du Shibo :heart: & Zhang Liang :wub:

post-3083-1230572920_thumb.jpg post-3083-1230572930_thumb.jpg

post-3083-1230572954_thumb.jpg post-3083-1230572969_thumb.jpg

thank u for clarifying :laugh: it's so great to see Chinese models nowadays....I'm Chinese-American, and it just makes me happy to see that we can be successful in the business like other cultures as well :blush: and Hime, I'm so glad there were no rockets today....let's hope it'll continue to be that way...please stay safe my friend!! :hug: