Bellazon

Album Artwork Importer

Ive recently run into some bad luck. Pretty much all my album artwork on my ipod touch has dissapeared! Ive tried getting it back on itunes but it says it can't find it anymore :chicken: I don't quite understand why it can't get it as ive managed to get the past <_< Anyways does anybody know of any artwork importer programs that are on the internet that i can use that can get my artwork back from elsewhere. (that you know work well) Ive heard that there are some programs that get it from Amazon..i have looked and tried a few programs but they don't seem to work all to well. If you could reccommed anything id much appricate it! Thanks! :wave:

Ive recently run into some bad luck. Pretty much all my album artwork on my ipod touch has dissapeared! Ive tried getting it back on itunes but it says it can't find it anymore :chicken: I don't quite understand why it can't get it as ive managed to get the past <_< Anyways does anybody know of any artwork importer programs that are on the internet that i can use that can get my artwork back from elsewhere. (that you know work well) Ive heard that there are some programs that get it from Amazon..i have looked and tried a few programs but they don't seem to work all to well. If you could reccommed anything id much appricate it! Thanks! :wave:

Is there such a thing? :|

Well, i just search on Amazon, and save it.. if not, from Wiki.

Try this.... Right click the album and select "download album artwork". What I do is after I have the album artwork, I go into the album, right click on a song and select "Get info".... then I click on the tab that says "Artwork".... I then drag the artwork picture on to my desktop to save it.

After that I right Click the album, and select Clear album artwork.... I then right click again... select "Get Info" and click the Album Art box (the white box)... I search for the artwork on my computer and select it....

I know this sounds kind of extensive, but I find it better to have the artwork somewhere safe... just in case ;)

P.S Sometimes if your tagging info is incorrect it will not find the Album art.... Sometimes I put the album title, and Artist and Genre, as well as the year... and still itunes cant find the artwork... So I sometimes put the composer and it works! Ive found that sometimes that isn't enough, so I get my album and burn it to a disk... Then I rip it, and sometimes it manages to get the Album art :D...

Hope that help lol

Try this.... Right click the album and select "download album artwork". What I do is after I have the album artwork, I go into the album, right click on a song and select "Get info".... then I click on the tab that says "Artwork".... I then drag the artwork picture on to my desktop to save it.

After that I right Click the album, and select Clear album artwork.... I then right click again... select "Get Info" and click the Album Art box (the white box)... I search for the artwork on my computer and select it....

I know this sounds kind of extensive, but I find it better to have the artwork somewhere safe... just in case ;)

What he said :p

What he said :p

Ok, but smetimes, i have mp3s, with album artworQ attached to them.. i thinQ they're "hidden" .. so how do i "unhide" them? :ninja:

Do you mean...when you have the folder in thumbnail view you see the artwork on the folder? If that's the case...

Do as follows

Open your Music folder "choose" Tools->Folder Options from

the menu. In the "View" tab, make sure that "Show hidden files" is checked

and make sure that "Hide protected operating system files" is not checked.

Click the OK button. Now, in your My Music folder, or whatever folder is

the top level folder for your music library, you can search for all .jpg

files including subfolders. Now you can see and delete all of the incorrect

album art.

Do you mean...when you have the folder in thumbnail view you see the artwork on the folder? If that's the case...

Do as follows

album art.

Ok, babe Jorgie.. :p I'll let you know if there's anything that went wrong. :blink:

Do as follows

album art.

Ok, babe Jorgie.. :p I'll let you know if there's anything that went wrong. :blink:

Sometimes if your tagging info is incorrect it will not find the Album art.... Sometimes I put the album title, and Artist and Genre, as well as the year... and still itunes cant find the artwork... So I sometimes put the composer and it works! Ive found that sometimes that isn't enough, so I get my album and burn it to a disk... Then I rip it, and sometimes it manages to get the Album art :D...

Or you could just find it yourself and insert it manually, this way it would take half the time.

no worQey :( ^

Do you want to delete the album art that is in each folder? Or do you want to unhide the album art that you put in itunes?

If that is the case, windows doesn't seem to recognize itunes album art... so that is usually why you don't see it show up when you put thumbnail view in windows. So if you want to put the album art to show in windows... all you have to do is right click the folder of the album....choose "properties"... then click the "customize" tab at the top..... then go to the bottom... and click "choose picture"... then all you have to do is navigate to the picture of that album.... hit apply... and that's it!