Bellazon

Magdalena Frackowiak
Thumbnail

This seems a good a confirmation for Magdalena at this year's VSFS as any... :ermm:

post-11221-0-1445990627-33898_thumb.jpg

PINK Light Show

Oct 31, 2011 - Here’s a sneak peek at the crazy cool PINK light-up bra that will be making it debut on the runway at this year’s VS Fashion Show! Currently the only one of its kind in the world, two very lucky ladies will be taking home custom made versions thanks to PINK and Polyvore.

(Source: vsallaccess)

+

post-11221-1320072947_thumb.jpg

Woohoo! :chicken: So excited to see that, Baron!! In my opinion, she got the best costume last year with that Tough Love wing set. I crush all over her every time I see those pictures. I can't wait to see what she gets this year. I hope fervently that she wears more than just a Pink outfit. I was getting really discouraged because she hasn't been in any of the catalogs lately. VS needs more Magda! It's nice to see that her good buddy Edita is getting so much work with them. She needs to put in a good word for Magdalena!! :heart:

Woohoo! :chicken: So excited to see that, Baron!! In my opinion, she got the best costume last year with that Tough Love wing set. I crush all over her every time I see those pictures. I can't wait to see what she gets this year. I hope fervently that she wears more than just a Pink outfit. I was getting really discouraged because she hasn't been in any of the catalogs lately. VS needs more Magda!
^I agree with you - about the outfit too, in fact I think both of hers were probably the best two of the night! :heart: As you can see from lovemusic102's post - she's getting back in the catalogue too, and here's one more to keep us (well, you and me at least!) happy:

post-11221-1320164495_thumb.jpg

^

Baron, please stop posting this incredibly sexy photos or I will get a heart attack :heart::laugh:

^Right back at you Fashion icon, after that post (#2976)! post-11221-0-1445990631-59032_thumb.gif

:hehe:

I wonder if she'll walk for PINK after all the work she's done for that part of VS this year? I have to say I wouldn't have thought it'd been a good match if I'd have been asked before seeing her catalogue appearances. She's so cool on the catwalk, and in editorials - but I think she's great for them...