Bellazon

Magdalena Frackowiak
Thumbnail

From- boryssynak.wordpress.com

"I had not neglected the blog, but what is the usual workload, this has been the establishment of the company and deal with all formalities in this connection no two days of tests with models from agencies Avant Models, but more on that soon: )

Together with Sebastian was our pleasure to assist in the session in which she participated was Magdalena Frackowiak: ) You see, however, dreams do come true: ) Just four months ago did not think we'd meet me in the street, and suddenly we find ourselves with it in one session: ) Hard work pays off in the dreams come true: )

It is a very nice and humble, and who would have thought: ) impressed us great: ) There was no problem to take a quick session with her​​, which of course could not stand the laugh-company I disarmed the two ogres: P

Now, riding through the streets, looking at the posters Reserved say "here is my friend" haha.

Soon more: )"

^ :huh: What's this about?

That Paragraph was a blog from one of Magda's friend hence the photos along with it...

and dunno about the weird signs, bllazon is messed.

"Behind the Scenes - PINK's Latest Photo Shoot

Bold, bright & beautiful! Peek behind the scenes of PINKs latest photo shoot."

post-34463-0-1445990343-24076_thumb.jpg post-34463-0-1445990343-26776_thumb.jpg post-34463-0-1445990343-30979_thumb.jpg

That Paragraph was a blog from one of Magda's friend hence the photos along with it...

and dunno about the weird signs, bllazon is messed.

^That's just how the 'reply' function deals with foreign characters, it does it when I use spanish accents/letters to speak to other spanish-speaking members here... I just meant what does it mean context wise, as that first one looks like something that came straight out of an online translator and talks about a blog but has no explanation; the second is obviously a foreign language (Polish maybe?) and is pretty pointless on it's own like that! Sorry if it sounds like I'm constantly moaning, but often I like to investigate posts further and so some sort of reference or credit helps. :yes: