Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

oh i do have to say there's something odd about his current hairstyle..i mean something if missing from the usual style he has.

I know what you mean about his hairstyle recently, but I think it looked great in the Models 1 polaroids. I don't like the hairstyle in the Fiasco preview pic at all, but I like everything else about the shoot and the styling.

preview pic from Fiasco Issue #11. Ph: Justin Wu

post-43919-0-1446016081-833_thumb.jpg

source: http://fiascomag.tumblr.com/

Francisco is looking more like a man these days including that pic.

:yes: he is looking less boyish lately,i feel he put on more muscle and of course he's letting his facial show more often.

while i'm not a fan of scruff on francisco i'm slowly getting used to it.

oh i do have to say there's something odd about his current hairstyle..i mean something if missing from the usual style he has.

Hey OMFran, thanks for finding all those goodies :wave:

Just want to say (to everyone), I really dig reading all your comments (even when I disagree*); I check this thread just for the awesome comments y'all make :laugh:

*I like sneakers, and I think Fran look great in that MiB3 preview pic, sadly, I seem to be alone :cry:

it's in my opinion the reason why this thread can be so much fun

Thank you!!!I didn't know how to phrase it and you said exactely what I think.Something is off with his new haircut.He still looks amazing and hot nonetheless,ok even if I think that boy could look amazing and hot even during a bad episode of diarrhea but that's not the point here..

thanks to OhMyFrancisco/fuckyeahfrancisco (Riviera), sourced from ifuckmalemodelsonly ()

link: http://ohmyfrancisco.tumblr.com/

link: http://fuckyeahfrancisco.tumblr.com/

(hoping for better versions in the future)

post-50230-0-1446016084-57212_thumb.jpg

post-50230-0-1446016085-78204_thumb.jpg

post-50230-0-1446016086-14792_thumb.jpg

post-50230-0-1446016086-32055_thumb.jpg

post-50230-0-1446016086-3497_thumb.gif

post-50230-0-1446016086-37452_thumb.jpg

post-50230-0-1446016086-39601_thumb.jpg

post-50230-0-1446016086-45616_thumb.jpg

cannot find anything on this site: http://fr.vente-privee.com/vp4/Login/Portal.ashx

dear people, next time when you update your tumblr, please also remember your favorite forums, thanks in advance <_<

There are many off-topic posts and personal conversations in this thread. I have begun to clean it up, and will continue to delete inappropriate posts. Please be sure that your posts are about Francisco and his modeling career. If you want to conduct personal conversations, send PMs (private messages) or use email.

In addition, please refrain from the bashing of any celebrity, model, etc. featured on the forum. Bashing includes making offensive comments, or saying something offensive related to a person.

Further off-topic posts and bashing of any person, including Francisco's reputed girlfriend, will be immediately deleted and the posters will receive formal warnings and suspensions of their posting privileges.

Francisco for Fashionisto by Stanislav Komarovski

post-48811-0-1446016091-81882_thumb.jpg post-48811-0-1446016091-84443_thumb.jpg

post-48811-0-1446016091-87291_thumb.jpg post-48811-0-1446016091-90395_thumb.jpg

source: http://thefashionisto.com/francisco-lachow...isto-exclusive/

:drool:

I was so happy to finally see other photos from this shoot. I have no complaints on these. I love them all. I agree with Riviera that the cover photo is one of the most beautiful pics ever of Francisco. It's not surprising that most of his agencies have that one in his portfolio on their sites.

Thanks for posting these RagDan. :)

post-52187-1306470264_thumb.jpgI've been following this blog as a guest for about 2 months. I admire Justin Wu's talent, which is how I discovered this particular model. I find it interesting that people are trying to judge his personal life, attacking whoever this girl he is dating. Who cares who he's dating. Do you think she stands in your way of getting him? Focus, focus, focus on his profession, not his personal life. And with that, I'm out again. Love this blog, by the way. 90% of the time, it has focused on what needs attention - Chico's modeling.

post-52187-1306470264_thumb.jpgI've been following this blog as a guest for about 2 months. I admire Justin Wu's talent, which is how I discovered this particular model. I find it interesting that people are trying to judge his personal life, attacking whoever this girl he is dating. Who cares who he's dating. Do you think she stands in your way of getting him? Focus, focus, focus on his profession, not his personal life. And with that, I'm out again. Love this blog, by the way. 90% of the time, it has focused on what needs attention - Chico's modeling.

:thumbsup: