Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

I don't like this look at all (I mean the clothes)

i agree but then again i just hate sneakers paired with suits.

And the cap makes it worse

I totally agree with you. If they were wearig just a suite this pic would be stunning!

I totally agree with you. If they were wearig just a suite this pic would be stunning!

Indeed.Sometimes the fashion world tries to mix up things in a weird way (I mean with the clothes).I don't know if it's in order to create something new or to push the boundaries,all I know is that 75% of the time it sucks.

Indeed.Sometimes the fashion world tries to mix up things in a weird way (I mean with the clothes).I don't know if it's in order to create something new or to push the boundaries,all I know is that 75% of the time it sucks.

Haha yes :laugh:

To make it not a non Fransisco topic: I hope that we'll soon get new extrodinary pics of him like those of MIB and not just some basic pix

I'm not a big fan of this pic either but Thiago looks cute.

Hey OMFran, thanks for finding all those goodies :wave:

Just want to say (to everyone), I really dig reading all your comments (even when I disagree*); I check this thread just for the awesome comments y'all make :laugh:

*I like sneakers, and I think Fran look great in that MiB3 preview pic, sadly, I seem to be alone :cry:

preview pic from Fiasco Issue #11. Ph: Justin Wu

post-34755-0-1446016080-03864_thumb.jpg

source: http://fiascomag.tumblr.com/

Francisco is looking more like a man these days including that pic.

:yes: he is looking less boyish lately,i feel he put on more muscle and of course he's letting his facial show more often.

while i'm not a fan of scruff on francisco i'm slowly getting used to it.

oh i do have to say there's something odd about his current hairstyle..i mean something if missing from the usual style he has.

Hey OMFran, thanks for finding all those goodies :wave:

Just want to say (to everyone), I really dig reading all your comments (even when I disagree*); I check this thread just for the awesome comments y'all make :laugh:

*I like sneakers, and I think Fran look great in that MiB3 preview pic, sadly, I seem to be alone :cry:

it's in my opinion the reason why this thread can be so much fun

^

I personally didn't mind that styling with sneakers :) I just thought that Chico's outfit was the worst in that photo. But that's nobody's fault (but the person who styled the photoshoot, of course haha).

And, as for the fact that he doesn't look so boyish lately, it would be SO against nature if he still looked like when he was 17, wouldn't it :)