Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

BIG NEWS!

I just saw on Francisco's real Facebook (the one with all his family, friends and girlfriend) that he's going to be a FATHER! His cover photo is a photo of Jessi Ann's Sonogram from September 21st. Here it is:

post-6767-0-1446017659-29867_thumb.jpg

His facebook profile is viewable and the picture is public so I hope it's ok to re-post it.

But wow! I wonder what his parents and his sisters think? He's only 21....still a baby himself.

One thing for sure - that baby is going to be gorgeous. If he's happy then that's all that's important. Congrats Francisco :)

OMG :o wow if hes happy then congrats to him and his gf :) aww bet the baby will be cute :p

BIG NEWS!

I just saw on Francisco's real Facebook (the one with all his family, friends and girlfriend) that he's going to be a FATHER! His cover photo is a photo of Jessi Ann's Sonogram from September 21st. Here it is:

post-56942-0-1446017660-09691_thumb.jpg

His facebook profile is viewable and the picture is public so I hope it's ok to re-post it.

But wow! I wonder what his parents and his sisters think? He's only 21....still a baby himself.

One thing for sure - that baby is going to be gorgeous. If he's happy then that's all that's important. Congrats Francisco :)

Well, it's not true. Ford Models Twitter made it clear: Francisco does not have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.

It has to be true. He's friends with some models that are confirmed to be 100% true and i doubt that JessiAnn would have a fake Francisco on facebook?

Looking by the dates on the picture, looks like by September 12th she was around 10-11 weeks, i guess he decided to share the news with friends and family after the three months 'safe' mark

It has to be true. He's friends with some models that are confirmed to be 100% true and i doubt that JessiAnn would have a fake Francisco on facebook?

Looking by the dates on the picture, looks like by September 12th she was around 10-11 weeks, i guess he decided to share the news with friends and family after the three months 'safe' mark

Yeps, it's true.

I've asked Marcella (his sister) and she has confirmed this news.

Well, congrats Chico!