Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

post-52757-0-1446017623-4933_thumb.jpg

Hahahah

Whew! That was close.

It should be Marlon that rumor is about. Chico couldn't be gay if he tried. He's just too boyish to be so.

Besides, even if he was, I can't think of any agent who would allow him to come out when he is THE male model of the moment.

Le sigh. Are people still this ignorant? Not all homosexual/bisexual men are effeminate.

I really couldn't care less whether or not Francisco is gay, straight, bisexual, whatever (not throwing shade at those who do -- speculating about a singer/actor/model's sexuality is inevitable) ... but statements like this only help perpetuate the gay stereotype. It's time to quit it with the straight = masculine ("boyish," in this case) and gay = effeminate nonsense.

I agree all the way and I don't understand why people care so much. If he is then he is, if not then ok. It's his business but the whole too boyish comment is so ignorant that I had to laugh. 2012 and people are still saying things like this, really?

I get upset with this guy he try to pretend to be Chico and add lot of people

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100...111&sk=wall

Lot of my friend that like Chico been added by him and he came with say he is Cameron but then he add lot of photo of Chico

and then when i asked him, he said he is Francisco but pretend to be Cameron, My friend said he playing in a gay group on Facebook

First time he said he live and come from new york , then i said OMG Chico is come from Brazil and live in Paris, then he deleted that comment

and upload chico picture in restaurant then tell people i'm in Paris at the moment

Then i post on his comment like, why you still in Paris, i though it NYC fashion week soon then he remove all comment again

This such and idiot playing around and lie to people

hope you guy be careful enough if this guy adding you..

Now i reported him

----------Sorry for my language, im not Native English

I already report him hope facebook do somoething, now he blocked me from his page and change his name to be Francisco now

anyone can confirm it fake, so help to report him, idiot lie to poeple

i hate people who make fake accounts of chico it's not fair and actually quite pathetic!

btw he looks really good in those top videos!

post-57165-0-1446017624-03821_thumb.jpg

396255_237386093014974_100002307550385_501256_221208720_n.jpg

Even though I don't condone smoking hehe, he looks good.

I'll just say I hope he's being smart about his career. His girlfriend is 3 years older than him and she didn't have a successful modelling career. Her career was pretty much over until Francisco came along and helped her to get signed to his agency. It just seems that she's more into the partying and glamorous part of the modelling world than a girl who is actually working alot. Right now, Francisco can afford to live that lifestyle and to pass certain jobs so he can continue living with her in London. But in a few years, it will be another new star male model, and another one after that....so I hope he's being careful with his money and looking into how he can make the best of his future :)

396255_237386093014974_100002307550385_501256_221208720_n.jpg

Even though I don't condone smoking hehe, he looks good.

I'll just say I hope he's being smart about his career. His girlfriend is 3 years older than him and she didn't have a successful modelling career. Her career was pretty much over until Francisco came along and helped her to get signed to his agency. It just seems that she's more into the partying and glamorous part of the modelling world than a girl who is actually working alot. Right now, Francisco can afford to live that lifestyle and to pass certain jobs so he can continue living with her in London. But in a few years, it will be another new star male model, and another one after that....so I hope he's being careful with his money and looking into how he can make the best of his future :)

I was thinking the same thing today.That in few years from now he won't be the it model anymore and that since he's quite limited intellectually i doubt he'll be able to go to a good school and therefore have a great job.Of course,his girlfriend is using him and yes i also hope he's being very careful with his money.

I was thinking the same thing today.That in few years from now he won't be the it model anymore and that since he's quite limited intellectually i doubt he'll be able to go to a good school and therefore have a great job.Of course,his girlfriend is using him and yes i also hope he's being very careful with his money.

On the contrary, I think Francisco is very smart! He knows how to manage his public image; that's why he became top model!

And as for his girlfriend: he knows what he is doing!

On the contrary, I think Francisco is very smart! He knows how to manage his public image; that's why he became top model!

And as for his girlfriend: he knows what he is doing!

He became a top model becoz he's damn pretty and graceful but I'm sorry to break it to you,the boy is like mentally challenged.A lot of people who met him did say that about him.I talked to a photographer from Milan and a lot of male models do think he's pretty damn stupid.

He became a top model becoz he's damn pretty and graceful but I'm sorry to break it to you,the boy is like mentally challenged.A lot of people who met him did say that about him.I talked to a photographer from Milan and a lot of male models do think he's pretty damn stupid.

There are many pretty faces that don't reach the top! You heard that someone said ... It's all rumors!

And you talk a lot about Francisco's life! I think it would be nice if you publish something about his work!

There are many pretty faces that don't reach the top! You heard that someone said ... It's all rumors!

And you talk a lot about Francisco's life! I think it would be nice if you publish something about his work!

A rumor coming from someone who works and talks to models,yeah right!And I'm done publishing anything about his work.Did that in the past but it's too much work and I'm way to lazy to do it.