Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

WHAT IS THIS? Ford Models is posting videos of it own models on a website for training dogs?

The videos are displayed on a website called "Dog Training Videos'!

As the name implies, the site is about training dogs, dogs for real!

DogTrainingVideos.jpg

post-57225-0-1446017617-57748_thumb.jpg

Do you think that is fake?

I hope so, because if it is real, it would be very disrespectful to the models and not funny at all!

Francisco works to Ford Models, doesn't he?

WHAT IS THIS? Ford Models is posting videos of it own models on a website for training dogs?

The videos are displayed on a website called "Dog Training Videos'!

As the name implies, the site is about training dogs, dogs for real!

DogTrainingVideos.jpg

post-58291-0-1446017618-05094_thumb.jpg

Do you think that is fake?

I hope so, because if it is real, it would be very disrespectful to the models and not funny at all!

Francisco works to Ford Models, doesn't he?

I Realy hope it´s Fake. I can only agree with you this would be very disrespectful!!!!

True, but... he can do so much better. Well, at least date someone who doesn't laugh at his fans!

Or someone who doesn't use him to get back her career like Jessian does.I'm sorry but that girl is really nasty and it's so obvious that she's been using him for the benefit of her career.When she met him,her career was gone and since she's been with him,she got signed with Why Not Milan and Ford Europe.Her last shoots was with prestigious photographers.Nobody seem to notice that.

It's so sad how she uses him, yet even he doesn't seem to notice himself. At least we know that relationship won't last for long, because sooner or later he'll find out.

He's done so much now and I see his rank has changed according to model.com, right?

Yeah he's the highest ranking Brazilian. I think he's in the top 15.

I think he should be in the top 10 at least... he's done more work than some of those with a better rank and his fan base is much more larger too. I remember when he was ranked in the 30's and now he's half that rank in just a year ^__^.

I'm guessing you didn't read the comments on the webpage. Anyways, it's not true. He might.... MIGHT! be metrosexual, but that has nothing to do with his sexuality and we have nothing to do with his sexuality in the first place. So if he's gay, straight, bi, etc., it's no one's business except his and those he wishes to inform.

post-58769-0-1446017621-57547_thumb.jpg

Hahahah

Whew! That was close.

It should be Marlon that rumor is about. Chico couldn't be gay if he tried. He's just too boyish to be so.

Besides, even if he was, I can't think of any agent who would allow him to come out when he is THE male model of the moment.

Le sigh. Are people still this ignorant? Not all homosexual/bisexual men are effeminate.

I really couldn't care less whether or not Francisco is gay, straight, bisexual, whatever (not throwing shade at those who do -- speculating about a singer/actor/model's sexuality is inevitable) ... but statements like this only help perpetuate the gay stereotype. It's time to quit it with the straight = masculine ("boyish," in this case) and gay = effeminate nonsense.