Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Just a quick question, where can I buy the winter gear Chico was modelling for Macy's catalogue?!?! I the style <3.

post-46001-0-1446017609-73977_thumb.jpg

Hahahah

Whew! That was close.

It should be Marlon that rumor is about. Chico couldn't be gay if he tried. He's just too boyish to be so.

Besides, even if he was, I can't think of any agent who would allow him to come out when he is THE male model of the moment.

Stereotyping much. Heterosexual men don't have to be boyish, nor are homosexual men feminine. Metrosexual men are feminine, yet are still heterosexual.

Hahaha, Chico would probably gain more fans if he just came out... at least we'd know he's a real, genuine being, and not some fabricated person the fashion industry molded.

Anyways, that letter is too obvious to be fake, since all the letters are exactly the same shape and size.

i'm glad that jessiann is making him happy, made me smile!

True, but... he can do so much better. Well, at least date someone who doesn't laugh at his fans!

Anyways, my friend from school got sent from Australia to Korea to do some modelling and she made it in Vogue... I'm jealous, because she might get the chance to meet Chico (she loves him too haha).

He's done so much now and I see his rank has changed according to model.com, right?

True, but... he can do so much better. Well, at least date someone who doesn't laugh at his fans!

Or someone who doesn't use him to get back her career like Jessian does.I'm sorry but that girl is really nasty and it's so obvious that she's been using him for the benefit of her career.When she met him,her career was gone and since she's been with him,she got signed with Why Not Milan and Ford Europe.Her last shoots was with prestigious photographers.Nobody seem to notice that.

This "Francisco will come out of the closet" thing has been going on for months now & several sources have confirmed that he is not gay & that the whole thing about Advocate magazine is not true