Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^

No mather have they been posted on tumblr on not,those are his private pics,and they shouldn't been posted without his permission anywhere.One of his friends told me that he even posted on his facebook wall that someone is posting his private pics on facebook fanpages and tumblr,and he don't like it.If you are really his fan you should respect his decisions.

^

No matter have they been posted on tumblr on not,those are his private pics,and they shouldn't been posted without his permission anywhere.One of his friends told me that he even posted on his facebook wall that someone is posting his private pics on facebook fanpages and tumblr,and he don't like it.If you are really his fan you should respect his decisions.

Well said. I agree.

^

No mather have they been posted on tumblr on not,those are his private pics,and they shouldn't been posted without his permission anywhere.One of his friends told me that he even posted on his facebook wall that someone is posting his private pics on facebook fanpages and tumblr,and he don't like it.If you are really his fan you should respect his decisions.

I totally agree with you on this whole private pictures leaking.Those kind of pix shouldn't be leaked.What I was trying to say is that I don't think littleanne90 meant to do any wrong.She just saw those pix on tumblr or on a facebook fanpage and may have thought that since they're public now that she could post it here.The people that should be blamed are the friends of Chico that leaked those pictures in the first place.Because one has to have access to his facebook account to leak them,therefore they must be friends of Chico.