Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^

Just based on the way they cast shows in paris, I doubt he'll be able to match what he did in milan. I just hope he does well in paris too.

You're right

That's what's kinda annoying about pfw for the boys. They cast in such a specific way, with the same boys that it's hard for someone like chico, with his adorable face, to book the same amount of shows that he does in milan.

^

Just based on the way they cast shows in paris, I doubt he'll be able to match what he did in milan. I just hope he does well in paris too.

You're right

That's what's kinda annoying about pfw for the boys. They cast in such a specific way, with the same boys that it's hard for someone like chico, with his adorable face, to book the same amount of shows that he does in milan.

Indeed,Chico has too much of a cute babyface to match the taste of Paris casting's directors.Not that I complain about him having this cute babyface,that's one of the thing I like the most about him,but casting's directors in Paris are not into this apparently.

From backstage Mugler. This video is really cute, with a bonus appearance by Max. I love hearing him speak portuguese despite the fact that I can't understand anything he says. But... someone who just translated for me said that Chico says he'd be doing 2 shows (Miyake and Mabille) and then traveling for work, which would mean no more Paris shows. :shock: :(

On the bright side, maybe what he's traveling for is a major campaign. Anyone know portuguese who could give more insight into anything else he's saying on the video or validate the above?

I was very happy that he opened the Issey Miyake show and I loved the Alexis Mabille show.

^

You're right

Indeed,Chico has too much of a cute babyface to match the taste of Paris casting's directors.Not that I complain about him having this cute babyface,that's one of the thing I like the most about him,but casting's directors in Paris are not into this apparently.

Yeah I love his babyface, it's what makes francisco, francisco. I just think he has alot to offer, especially his great runway walk.

From backstage Mugler. This video is really cute, with a bonus appearance by Max. I love hearing him speak portuguese despite the fact that I can't understand anything he says. But... someone who just translated for me said that Chico says he'd be doing 2 shows (Miyake and Mabille) and then traveling for work, which would mean no more Paris shows. :shock: :(

That's sad. I would love the see chico do more in paris. It would be nice to have at least one-half marcisco in paris.

I totally agree with you guys.

Parisfw is weird in terms of castings. They prefer the more edgy guys, and our Chico is just too hot and cute for that :laugh:

I see Milan as his city, he's always doing well (and they have the better shows for me anyway)

Too sad he probably won't do any more shows. Paris Fashion Week is so boring and my Fashion Week excitement really slowed down after Milan, because Paris has no Livestreams and my fave models aren't doing many shows. So this is quite a bummer.

So let's keep fingers crossed he's about to shoot something major :)

On the bright side, maybe what he's traveling for is a major campaign. Anyone know portuguese who could give more insight into anything else he's saying on the video or validate the above?

I was very happy that he opened the Issey Miyake show and I loved the Alexis Mabille show.

He is so cute in this video! I like it especially because this poor girl is walking around backstage with her camera, bumping into people, surrounded by male models (I would be so nervous...)

Then you see her approach Francisco, and you can tell he has no idea who she is, but he just starts chatting like he's with an old friend. Super nice and friendly. Endearing :heart:

He is so cute in this video! I like it especially because this poor girl is walking around backstage with her camera, bumping into people, surrounded by male models (I would be so nervous...)

Then you see her approach Francisco, and you can tell he has no idea who she is, but he just starts chatting like he's with an old friend. Super nice and friendly. Endearing :heart:

Yes. He will be traveling for business and not go to Paris... I am Brazillian and study English, sorry the errors. =)

It is endearing. I haven't seen a fan video yet where he isn't super nice and smiling. That's why I don't understand the nasty things that some people say about him.

^ so excited about that, can't wait.

oh my gawwwddd!!! I miss a lot in this trend. so someone translated the mugler chico backstage video and chico said that he's not going to Paris anymore because its crazy and stressful. Is this even true?!!

I've gotten three different translation summaries that each said different things and had inconsistencies. I don't speak Portuguese, but I doubt he would have said that he wouldn't go to Paris again. I think he just said he wasn't doing any more Paris shows after Mabille (meaning this season, not future seasons).

^

why would anybody say anything nasty about Francisco, though? I mean, he's seems to be such a trouble-free person, lol.

I don't know Portuguese but I think he's simply now walking any shows in Paris, and in the previous seasons he's never walked much in Paris anyway so it shouldn't be a surprise here

So I just watched the Kings of Milano video with marcisco on models.com and francisco was all over it. I think he got the most camera time out of all the models but it was definitely worth it. He was soo mesmerising and beautiful. Francisco Lachowski is seriously one of the most beautiful models out there right now. He was perfect in that video.

So I just watched the Kings of Milano video with marcisco on models.com and francisco was all over it. I think he got the most camera time out of all the models but it was definitely worth it. He was soo mesmerising and beautiful. Francisco Lachowski is seriously one of the most beautiful models out there right now. He was perfect in that video.

Thanks for the heads up Kiki09! (Y)