Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

I was way too curious about Chico walking for Jean Paul Gaultier that I called the JPG fashion house.They told me to send an email to some guy who is in charge of the casting,which I did.Now I'm gonna wait for a reply.

I hope he replies. Let us know. I saw this morning that JPG is doing a presentation instead of a runway show. (reported by HommeModel)

I was way too curious about Chico walking for Jean Paul Gaultier that I called the JPG fashion house.They told me to send an email to some guy who is in charge of the casting,which I did.Now I'm gonna wait for a reply.

I hope he replies. Let us know. I saw this morning that JPG is doing a presentation instead of a runway show. (reported by HommeModel)

Of course I will tell you guys if I have a reply.And yes JPG is doing a little presentation with very few models.The guy I had on the phone told me that because the JPG fashion house has been bought recently by a spanish firm so the money is kind of a issue.

me too!

an was at Alex Mabille as well !

post-34198-0-1446017455-10109_thumb.jpg post-34198-0-1446017455-11431_thumb.jpgpost-34198-0-1446017455-18787_thumb.jpgpost-34198-0-1446017455-24136_thumb.jpgpost-34198-0-1446017455-25489_thumb.jpg

tfs

oh and one Question: haven't there been rumours that said he would stare in Dsquareds FW11 campaign? Is this still true? Cause I think it's weird he wasn't in this seasons show.

Well I guess (and hope) we don't have to wait so long anymore.

Chico is the model who walked the most shows in Milan but I don't know if he's gonna pull the same kind of record with Paris.I mean,there's 3 days left,coz the Paris fashion week ends sunday.

What do you guys think?It would be awesome if he'd set an other record for the whole Milan and Paris fashion weeks.

^

Fashion weeks are good thing,and i think he could be Brazilian model with most shows in Paris and Milan.But i would like to see him doing more blue chip campaigns,so i'm really hoping that news about Dsquared campaign is true,because i would really like to see him in that campaign.

Hopefully not a repost.

<a href="http://www.imagebam.com/image/186a79137702327" target="_blank"></a>

thefashionisto.

ohhh this is my new favorite photo of him :heart::blush:

so cute looking,he looks all boyish( instead modely lol)

That's what I love about him. He is adored by fashion designers and they place him in such couture outfits on the runway. But when the show is over, he wipes off the make-up, shakes his hair, puts on a sweatshirt and grabs his skateboard. It's in pictures like ^these^ that you can see he really is just a young Brazilian guy who loves to skateboard and surf, and doesn't really give a crap about wearing D&G. It's totally endearing to see this kind of guy travel the world, modelling for all the top designers. :wub:

^

Fashion weeks are good thing,and i think he could be Brazilian model with most shows in Paris and Milan.But i would like to see him doing more blue chip campaigns,so i'm really hoping that news about Dsquared campaign is true,because i would really like to see him in that campaign.

Him doing more blue chip campaigns would be really cool but I don't know,maybe he could become arrogant_and I hate arrogance_.I know that Marlon has remained truly sweet and down to earth despite all the blue chip campaigns he has done but Marlon seems to be one amazing guy.