Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

francisco was at versace,a big suprise to me,i have to say i hated the hairstyle they gave him and the other models

i'm keeping my fingerings crossed for dsquared as it is my one of my favorite shows,chico is doing a f/w campaign for them,so he has to be there

francisco was at versace,a big suprise to me,i have to say i hated the hairstyle they gave him and the other models

i'm keeping my fingerings crossed for dsquared as it is my one of my favorite shows,chico is doing a f/w campaign for them,so he has to be there

i'm sorry for the double post

Conversations with models: Francisco Lachowski

Backstage at the D&G Menswear SS12 I took the time to go beyond the questions and relax with some of the world’s most desired male models and let them decide which way the conversation flowed.

Arms folded and taking a moment to himself, I interrupted Francisco Lachowski’s daydream and sat down next to him and started chatting. As we talked we started to discuss his fashion runway style and what goes through his head when he has all eyes on him. “Focus”, he said, “I am focused and I make sure that I am in the zone” he confirmed as he attempted to take me through a demonstration whilst sitting down. When asked about the other models who pass him during a show and whether he ‘sees’ them he said that he is always of aware of someone passing by but as to who and what they are wearing, he has no idea.

Understandably so too, the pressure and adrenaline that these guys must feel just before going out on to the runway starts building up in the morning, when they arrive on location, and continues throughout the day as they go through the process of rehearsals, make-up and interviews and finally… the fashion show itself. It can be compared to the acting and dancing readers of Swide who, on the day of a performance, prepare backstage and endure a combination of waiting, preparation and anticipation, which can sometimes be mistaken for fear.

Keeping on track with the same subject, I was interested in how it feels when he takes to the runway as part of a pair or group. Francisco started to describe a time when he had to split his focus between the runway, his walk and another model and how he felt during this experience. “It was a case of mimicking and studying the other model as I was acting as his shadow on the runway. “

He said that the other model was moving and he had to attempt to stay instep with him and copy what he was doing as closely as possible, “a kind of choreography" he finished. Lachowski said that the experience is only one example of many but the use of mimic challenged his priorities more than before. When it was time for him to do the show he said that it was “cool” and, in fact, didn’t have problems with multi-tasking. And then a woman with a make-up brush whisked him away for more touch ups.

Francisco taught me that the runway is not just a simple walk, something that he clearly has no problem executing, and requires more than just good looks .If you don't believe me take a look at our gallery as he gets ready for the D&G SS12 and the Dolce&Gabbana SS12 respectively.

swide.com

I'm soo happy he walked for versace. I didn't see that coming due to the recent casting for versace. Another nice surprise.

I hope he walks dsquared2. That seems to be a regular show for him.

I'm really proud of him doing Versace show.Now if he would walk for Jean Paul Gaultier thursday,I'd be the happiest girl in the world.My favourite model walking for my idole..but I don't think that would happen coz Chico is too much babyfaced for Jean Paul Gaultier's taste

Can I just like asfasdflksgsg!!! oh my gawd. so many pictures of francisco! he's like the hottest model ever to walk on earth. Why does he exist? post no. 5148, the d&g backtage photos, so freaking hot!!! these pictures are killing me right now. these are the best backstage photo yet. How I wish I would meet him in person.

Can I just like asfasdflksgsg!!! oh my gawd. so many pictures of francisco! he's like the hottest model ever to walk on earth. Why does he exist? post no. 5148, the d&g backtage photos, so freaking hot!!! these pictures are killing me right now. these are the best backstage photo yet. How I wish I would meet him in person.

so sorry for this one.