Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^

wow, he walked so many shows. but, speaking of his hair again, I STILL think that this Carlo Pignatelli show - that this hairstyle is better for Chico than how he looked in Cavalli. But, OMG, it's crazy nonetheless. AND I love all the photos from Ermanno Scervino when he's wearing hat (And, speaking of Scervino, I remember the times when in that famous fashion tv interview with Chico he couldn't even pronounce Scervino correctly. He's certaintly come a long way! :) )

pretty boy is pretty

well said :)

That's how I call him all the time,I mean that's the nickname I've been giving him.

OT : Am I the only one who finds extremely irritating the fact that the Francisco fanpage on facebook has become some kind of tribute to the Chico/Jessiann couple?

^If OT means, "Off Topic".....Yes..it is...better discussed in PMs or emails. ***Edited by MauiKane

These are from a few days ago.

Carbon Copy Issue 7. :woot: Ph: Renie Saliba.

post-35736-0-1446016187-49982_thumb.jpg post-35736-0-1446016187-5215_thumb.jpg post-35736-0-1446016187-55187_thumb.jpg post-35736-0-1446016187-59517_thumb.jpg a2a803137258658.jpg

source: ftape and clientmag tumblr

He really looks good here. Of course his eyebrows look fantastic. I like him in the denim shirt

if the Tappia twins would work with francisco again i'd be very happy the last time the worked with him the result was great.and that ed is one of my favorite francisco ed's to date

frankie looked absolutely stunning at Carlo Pignatelli and Ermanno Scervino my favorite looks of him so far.

there is something off when it comes to his hairstyle and i cant figure out what it is and it bothering me lol

it's either the length or because of the sides not be being shaved up

These are from a few days ago.

Carbon Copy Issue 7. :woot: Ph: Renie Saliba.

source: ftape and clientmag tumblr

I've seen the cover floating around tumblr for a few days now, but, oh my god, these photos are SO amazing!

(and how is it off topic to discuss Chico's fbFANpage? It's not like his personal page...People you all need to chill on that one!) :gocho:

And, also, it's SO soo good to see a lot of new stuff here! I was such a dead silence before the fashion week :D :D :D

if the Tappia twins would work with francisco again i'd be very happy the last time the worked with him the result was great.and that ed is one of my favorite francisco ed's to date

frankie looked absolutely stunning at Carlo Pignatelli and Ermanno Scervino my favorite looks of him so far.

there is something off when it comes to his hairstyle and i cant figure out what it is and it other me lol

it's either the length or because of the sides not be being shaved up

Agreed. I miss you timothy is a classic francisco editorial. Thats the one they shot right?

I also agree about the hair. I think its a combination of the length and the weird styling.

Regarding his hair- I think the sides are a little long, but I don't think it looks bad (except in the Cavalli show. I did not like that styling. :yuckky:) I also think his hair was trimmed Saturday night. It looked shorter today than yesterday.

I'm excited about Chico working with the Tappia twins. :)