Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

^ yes, MFW starts tomorrow 6/18.

Dolce & Gabbana just announced some of the runway cast. Included Chico. :clap:

Thanks for posting the pics from the Frankie Morello fitting. Luca Finotti is filming a "Boys of Frankie" video. He did last season's Frankie Morello backstage video, which was one of the best, so I'm sure this will be a great one too.

^ yes, MFW starts tomorrow 6/18.

Dolce & Gabbana just announced some of the runway cast. Included Chico. :clap:

Thanks for posting the pics from the Frankie Morello fitting. Luca Finotti is filming a "Boys of Frankie" video. He did last season's Frankie Morello backstage video, which was one of the best, so I'm sure this will be a great one too.

OMG FINALLY! I hope there's going to be loads of live streams. I just love fashion weeks :D

His hair kinda looks weird in the pictures above but I'm glad one half of marcisco was booking shows today.

He looked prinstine in white for cavalli and so adorable for dolce&gabbana. Hope he has a good showing for tomorrow too.

Thanks stefan for the pics.

If you find that hairstyle weird,wait till you see his hairstyle at the Carlo Pignatelli show :whistle::laugh:

Well, now I'm curious :D But then, again, it would be even weirder if they didn't change his hairstyles for various shows. At least he doesn't look like Bruno Mars (because he did in some photos with a certain hairstyle....)

If you find that hairstyle weird,wait till you see his hairstyle at the Carlo Pignatelli show :whistle::laugh:

Well, now I'm curious :D But then, again, it would be even weirder if they didn't change his hairstyles for various shows. At least he doesn't look like Bruno Mars (because he did in some photos with a certain hairstyle....)

You can find the pics of Carlo Pignatelli on ohmyfrancisco.tumblr.com :)