Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

I like the pictures @ MID3 . But what strikes me that Chico always has stiff niples :brows: , Have you that also noticed?

Almost always. There are a few pics where they aren't. Maybe it's cold in the photo studios. ;)

I agree with everyone else's comments that they are beautiful. :yes:

Wow, I've also actually noticed that Chico has gained a bigger build. He's not so slim as he used to be, but his body is still defined. I really do hate it when he poses coyly (it gets me every time /o/) <3333.

DKNY photoshoot. Ph: Shannon Sinclair

post-46001-0-1446016111-82298_thumb.png

source: Shannon Sinclair's tumblr (crushmetender)

Wow, I love this outfit! Does anyone know how or where I can buy it? I live in Australia, so I doubt they'd have something like that where I live :p.

No Flaming/Bashing

Please refrain from the bashing of any celebrity, model,etc. who is featured on the forum. Bashing includes making offensive comments, or saying something offensive related to a person.

In addition the use of vulgar and offensive language in your post is inappropriate and disrespectful.

**Edited by MauiKane

DAMN it, I always miss the potential funny posts :evil:

now i don't know what was said in those post but believe me you missed a hell of a lot these past few days :ninja:

lately, Ive been counting on you and OMF's tumblr's for breaking Fran news, too lazy to check everywhere :laugh:

^

No surprise people are going crazy (and get censored) - nothing's going on. I want some new photoshoots. New campains. New stuff, in general. LOADS of it! :D :D :D

Fashion week is coming up, I dont get what the designers look for in models, but unless something changed drastically between FW11, and the upcoming SS12, I think we'll be really happy with all the Fran stuff. (I really hope he does Frankie Morello again, :laugh: )

^

it's good to know that fashion week's going to be soon (I always lose track and forget when that's suppose to be and I'm usually totally convinced that it's anything but soon, but, oh, god, I'm so happy to be wrong haha).

I really like the whole craziness of fashion weeks. Hopefully there'll be A LOT of Francisco everywhere :D

^

it's good to know that fashion week's going to be soon (I always lose track and forget when that's suppose to be and I'm usually totally convinced that it's anything but soon, but, oh, god, I'm so happy to be wrong haha).

I really like the whole craziness of fashion weeks. Hopefully there'll be A LOT of Francisco everywhere :D

I think there will. In Fall Winter 10/11 Francisco was the model who walked the most shows. So we'll see :laugh: